Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 957 958 [959] 960 961 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705215 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14370 on: August 25, 2012, 12:42:12 pm »

Oh, right. My bad guys.  :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14371 on: August 25, 2012, 04:15:27 pm »

I left my lighter at my friends' house last night. This happens every weekend.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14372 on: August 25, 2012, 10:12:48 pm »

I left my lighter at my friends' house last night. This happens every weekend.

Dude, you gotta keep an iron grip on your lighter at all times. Next time you go buy one, do the Marines 'This is my rifle' speech with your lighter. If you're in a circle, keep ahold of your lighter at all times. Do not pass it, there is no honor in a circle.
Lighters are serious business.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14373 on: August 25, 2012, 11:05:12 pm »

Depends, bics can me passed for no cares in the world but man Zippos, they save your life in any situation. I threw one at a kid and knocked him out (bully). my father threw one at a car breaking the drivers window making the lady very clear that he's right there on a motorcycle not ready to be smashed against the railing.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14374 on: August 25, 2012, 11:19:21 pm »

My sister's dog started yelping at 6.20 am. Here I thought "Damn it, it's diarrhea this time, isn't it?" and to my fury, when he gets out to relieve himself, it's as hard as diamonds. Now I can't go back to sleep.

Early morning RRRRAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEGGG.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14375 on: August 25, 2012, 11:34:32 pm »

If I wake up any later than 6:00 in the morning, I'll be pissed. I like waking up early. It gives me a chance to see the darkness that so terrifies me dissipate.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #14376 on: August 26, 2012, 01:32:33 am »

If I wake up any later than 6:00 in the morning, I'll be pissed. I like waking up early. It gives me a chance to see the darkness that so terrifies me dissipate.

This is the single most glorious reason to wake up early. As for me it's hard not to wake up early or fall asleep late since the alarmists live next door. I don't actually know their names, I just know that their alarm is always on and they, at least five times a week, set it off. If it went off around lunch or dinner time it would be fine, but it's always at 5 am or 1 am. All of my raeg.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14377 on: August 26, 2012, 10:02:31 am »

I mentioned that Neil Armstrong died to my mom and stepdad, and what's the first that my stepdad does? He starts fucking cheering. Cheering! I basically responded with 'Fuck you', and he responds by getting up, grabbing my the front of the collar of my shirt, lifting me off the ground and pinning me to the wall by pressing his fist to my throat. He then proceeds to threaten me. His excuse? The cheering was a 'joke'.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14378 on: August 26, 2012, 10:15:48 am »

Sounds like an amicable fellow.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14379 on: August 26, 2012, 10:21:45 am »

I mentioned that Neil Armstrong died to my mom and stepdad, and what's the first that my stepdad does? He starts fucking cheering. Cheering! I basically responded with 'Fuck you', and he responds by getting up, grabbing my the front of the collar of my shirt, lifting me off the ground and pinning me to the wall by pressing his fist to my throat. He then proceeds to threaten me. His excuse? The cheering was a 'joke'.
I must teach you the way of the fist, my friend.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14380 on: August 26, 2012, 10:38:23 am »

Or more preferably The Way of Moving Out as Soon as Possible and Leaving Him in the Cheapest Retirement Home Available When He Gets Old.
Love, scriver~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14381 on: August 26, 2012, 10:40:13 am »

Ah, yes. The Long Term approach.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14382 on: August 26, 2012, 10:44:32 am »

He's not usually that bad, it's just that he fails to realize my mind operates differently than his, and that occasionally leads to conflicts.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14383 on: August 26, 2012, 10:46:51 am »

I find it difficult to rationalize how someone who lifts and pins others against a wall over petty disagreements can be "not that bad."
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14384 on: August 26, 2012, 10:47:44 am »

It's very rare that he actually gets that angry, to be honest.
Pages: 1 ... 957 958 [959] 960 961 ... 3345