Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 955 956 [957] 958 959 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705446 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14340 on: August 24, 2012, 10:08:19 pm »

If that V stands for the state I'm thinking of, If I had a car I'd be close enough to poke you and you formalwear. ;)
They should be more like content lion.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14341 on: August 24, 2012, 10:12:31 pm »

Well yeah, everyone should be more like content lion. I mean hell, he's just so damn satisfied with everything. And there's only two states that start with a V, and I'm in the sub-tropical climate.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14342 on: August 24, 2012, 10:29:44 pm »

Well yeah, everyone should be more like content lion.
Except for some Crusader Kings II characters. :P Not everyone like the content lions of the holy roman empire period, apparently.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #14343 on: August 24, 2012, 10:35:16 pm »

Spent two hours flying

ATC failed to tell me about a plane that I was going to collide into

Literally spent a good few minutes yesterday complaining about

IRONY.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:10:12 pm by Putnam »

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:40:23 pm by Kilroy the Grand »
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14345 on: August 24, 2012, 11:28:59 pm »

Your BBC code is showing. It's sexy. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14346 on: August 24, 2012, 11:29:22 pm »

Stop flashing your BBcode! xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14347 on: August 24, 2012, 11:34:26 pm »

Oomg NSFW

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14349 on: August 24, 2012, 11:36:25 pm »

Now it's fixed.  :-\
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14350 on: August 25, 2012, 01:09:22 am »

College dorms.

The "carpet" might as well be concrete, There is no such thing as sound-proofing, the mattress is uncomfortable, and my floormates NEVER GO TO BED AT A DECENT HOUR.

What the fuck, it is 2 in the fucking morning am I the only fucking person here who has a sleep schedule with reasonable start/end times?
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #14351 on: August 25, 2012, 01:18:10 am »

Oh god don't get me started about my semester in the dorms. I lived next to some upperclassmen who took ALL OF FRIDAY off so that they could PARTY ON THURSDAY. My professors just loved giving exams on Fridays as well. Good luck going to sleep when someone's half breaking the window down the hall trying to figure out why it won't open so they can piss out of it.

You were lucky enough to have carpet? I had poor heating and a tile floor. It must have been hilarious if anyone could have watched me shuffle around my dorm on my tiny accent rug.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14352 on: August 25, 2012, 02:06:12 am »

A jobless man killed an executive he blamed for costing his job. Then NYC cops mag dumped into a crowd, killing him and injuring 9 others

Another fine example of police work by the book.

woops
The video
In all, nine people were wounded, most likely from the cops' own stray bullets because Johnson apparently did not manage to fire any shots before cops took him down.

*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14353 on: August 25, 2012, 02:10:26 am »

To be fair, he DID pull a gun on them, so shooting him is pretty much exactly what they were supposed to do. you don't wait for somebody to pull the trigger.

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14354 on: August 25, 2012, 02:15:53 am »

To be fair, he DID pull a gun on them, so shooting him is pretty much exactly what they were supposed to do. you don't wait for somebody to pull the trigger.
I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the fact that the NYPD shot 9 people.
Pages: 1 ... 955 956 [957] 958 959 ... 3345