Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902] 903 904 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708739 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: LIKE A DOG! Edition
« Reply #13515 on: July 24, 2012, 01:35:54 am »

No no it goes like this:

1) Acquire WBC member of same gender.
2) Hug.
3) Say "I love you."
4) ? ? ?
5) -1 WBC member in the world, +1 more gay person

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13516 on: July 24, 2012, 01:42:04 am »

No no it goes like this:

2) Hug.
3) Say "I love you."
4) ? ? ?
This is the ideal outcome.

See? No murder! :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13517 on: July 24, 2012, 11:04:55 am »

My mom made me go grocery shopping with her. At one point she snapped at me for grabbing something when there was a slightly cheaper version of the same brand right below it(granted, I didn't see that). Then she gives me crap about not bagging everything quickly enough, since the retard cashier was too busy holding down that buttong that moves the conveyor belt, crushing everything, and the proceeds to bag everything herself at the same rate. She then gave me crap about putting bread and meat in the same bag, because of course I'm supposed to know this without being told, and do it even while too busy trying to bag everything fast enough to keep the cashier from crushing everything. And she expects me to do this every Sunday, because she doesn't like it when I buy my own things.

And yesterday I heard a sermon by a guy who thinks the Crusades were initiated by the Roman Empire against France and the Jews, that the Antichrist lives in Turkey, and that God doesn't quite give a shit about anything but the Middle East, which happens to include China and Russia(Gog and Magog, apparently). Oh, and he called for a war against Islam.

And I've had a runny sinus membrane all day today and yesterday. Really annoying.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13518 on: July 24, 2012, 11:12:18 am »

And yesterday I heard a sermon by a guy who thinks the Crusades were initiated by the Roman Empire against France and the Jews, that the Antichrist lives in Turkey, and that God doesn't quite give a shit about anything but the Middle East, which happens to include China and Russia(Gog and Magog, apparently). Oh, and he called for a war against Islam.
Couldn't help but think of this bit from A Fish Called Wanda:
Let me correct you on a few things: Aristotle was not Belgian! The central message of Buddhism is not "Every man for himself!" And the London Underground is not a political movement! Those are all mistakes. I looked them up.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13519 on: July 24, 2012, 01:14:09 pm »

Arrgh, phone stopped working last night and refuses to get better. It won't recharge and holding the power button will not force it to shut down. Basically waiting for the battery to die in the hope that it clears whatever error is going on.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13520 on: July 24, 2012, 03:58:39 pm »

One of my friends stole some of her sister's old pills to take. I feel like this is the beginning of a long and terrible road.
how old?

some pills can get... well, toxic, when they go off.

Not too old, I don't think.

It's nothing addictive so I'm not worried about that yet, but pillheads are probably the most pathetic drug users. I've heard to many stories to let my friends get anywhere near that path.

The pillheads thing is not exactly the case. I'm not an expert on much, but drug users is one. It doesn't particularly matter what kind of drug a person uses. Everyone tries to differentiate between drugs, saying stuff like, 'no meth is the worst'. Well, its not. All the drugs are bad. There is no 'worst' drug. They all are the same. They make you feel good at first, then they make you into a monster, then they kill you.
Drugs are bad, m'kay? Get your friend some help, even if the pills aren't intoxicating.

No no it goes like this:

2) Hug.
3) Say "I love you."
4) ? ? ?
This is the ideal outcome.

See? No murder! :P

... But what if I'm not gay? Can I get a WBC member of the opposite gender instead?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13521 on: July 24, 2012, 04:28:49 pm »

I'm waiting for WBC to be struck by lightning or something and see how they justify that, since every bad thing ever that happens to anyone else is because God Hates You.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13522 on: July 24, 2012, 04:30:46 pm »

I'm waiting for WBC to be struck by lightning or something and see how they justify that, since every bad thing ever that happens to anyone else is because God Hates You.
So if i beat them with my bat i can say im God's left hand?

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13523 on: July 24, 2012, 04:30:57 pm »

Lightning strikes on WBC members means god is rewarding them with entry into heaven early.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13524 on: July 24, 2012, 04:34:08 pm »

They'd likely sue the nearest meteorologist.
*Hugs*

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13525 on: July 24, 2012, 05:01:49 pm »

WBC song "God Hates The World" (to the tune of "We are the world")

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2422138213120376038

Even the logic of this one song is retarded: god hates you all, you've sinned too much to be redeemable, so God is WAY beyond forgiveness. Then it tells you "stop sinning".

Well, you just told me i'm burning in the Hellfire for eternity regardless, just for not being a WBC member, so why not party it up while I can? in fact, at this stage reigning in my sinning would be downright foolish.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13526 on: July 24, 2012, 05:20:15 pm »

WBC song "God Hates The World" (to the tune of "We are the world")

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2422138213120376038

Even the logic of this one song is retarded: god hates you all, you've sinned too much to be redeemable, so God is WAY beyond forgiveness. Then it tells you "stop sinning".

Well, you just told me i'm burning in the Hellfire for eternity regardless, just for not being a WBC member, so why not party it up while I can? in fact, at this stage reigning in my sinning would be downright foolish.

there doing that OVER THE RADIO

think about the results.
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13527 on: July 24, 2012, 05:53:32 pm »

Power outage.

I swear, if the entire country lost power for a week it would be the end of the USA. (And the beginning of the People's Glorious Republican Democracy of Greater Carolina.)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13528 on: July 24, 2012, 05:57:48 pm »

If any major country lost power for a week, it'd be pretty bad. No refrigeration means food goes bad, if the weather is really hot that could mean heat-related deaths, hospitals would likely run out of generator power and lose life support...the list goes on.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13529 on: July 24, 2012, 06:07:07 pm »

If any major country lost power for a week, it'd be pretty bad. No refrigeration means food goes bad, if the weather is really hot that could mean heat-related deaths, hospitals would likely run out of generator power and lose life support...the list goes on.
Don't forget the loony demagogs whipping up a frenzy in the crowds of hungry, overheated, sick people wandering around the streets because there's nothing else to do and trying to create sovereign nations out of nothing. That would just be awes-

-awful. I said awful.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902] 903 904 ... 3345