Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 893 894 [895] 896 897 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708612 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: VROOM VROOM! Edition
« Reply #13410 on: July 19, 2012, 11:28:51 am »

I was actually just pushing HP products again. :P Carry on.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13411 on: July 19, 2012, 11:30:44 am »

Righto, here they are.

Once again, thanks a lot :D

nvlddmkm.sys
Thats a nvidia driver causing a crash, check for anything overclock, bad drivers, faulty sli, hell a shitty card

I'd hazard a guess your graphics card is dying. Upgrade its drivers or roll them back to a working state. If that doesn't work you may well need a new card.

Well crap, I've updated my drivers recently, but it was crashing before that, so it's probably the graphics card (which was making some wierd noises sometimes, but that's probably the fan).
And this being a laptop there's no easy way to check the insides, and I doubt the warranty covers a maybe dying GPU, and knowing my luck it will slowly crawl along, dying two days after the warranty expires.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13412 on: July 19, 2012, 11:40:10 am »

Packaging.  Gods damn it I just want to play with the game or toy that I bought.  I don't like fighting ten minutes with the freaking plastic and tape.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13413 on: July 19, 2012, 11:41:27 am »

C'mon MZ. You ruined a perfectly good opportunity. You weren't pushing HP products. You were pimping HP products. Again.

Remember. Clicking keeps the pimp hand strong.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13414 on: July 19, 2012, 11:44:12 am »

C'mon MZ. You ruined a perfectly good opportunity. You weren't pushing HP products. You were pimping HP products. Again.

Remember. Clicking keeps the pimp hand strong.
Well, what can I say. Pimpin' ain't easy.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13415 on: July 19, 2012, 11:49:04 am »

Oh it's hot out here for a pimp...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13416 on: July 19, 2012, 05:14:43 pm »

Make it, and they shall come. (Or they shall point you to the thread you copied, either works)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #13417 on: July 19, 2012, 05:35:24 pm »

Raging at myself mostly. Crystal Reports makes decent sense to someone familiar with MySQL....but to the uninitiated it's like walking through the forest at night with a blind fold, looking for the the right couple of trees to call your campsite.

Spent ~5 hours today working up a brand new report, got it formatted properly, displaying the data I wanted.....then I turn it over to someone who actually knows what they're doing, they streamline my queries not to be stupid, and then most of what I set up in the report becomes broken due to changes at the command level. So now I have to go back and re-engineer most of what I did accounting for this not dumb way of doing things. Which shouldn't be too hard, except I'm going to have to re-remember/re-think everything I did today, tomorrow.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #13418 on: July 19, 2012, 11:04:48 pm »

Tiny rage: I bit into a small grape tomato, and it exploded disgusting liquid. I quickly spat it out and washed my mouth.

It was a . . .  8) . . . bad tomato! D:

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13419 on: July 19, 2012, 11:10:08 pm »

Ewww. That sucks. I work in produce and I see rotted food all the damn time. Potatoes are the worst to have go rotten. Most other stuff grows a bit of mold or some fuzzy white feathery mold, or just turns gross colors. Potatoes liquify and produce this nasty nasty smell. That's how I find them, just stand by the potatoes and sniff a couple times.
Humans haven't really needed or used scent to the extent of its abilities in centuries, but this is one case where even our pathetic sense of smell is useful.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #13420 on: July 19, 2012, 11:17:18 pm »

The smell of rotten potatoes? That, my friend, is the soviet smell of vodka! Or the Irish smell of impending doom, one or the other.

I'm a little pissed off at the world in comparison to you guys. Either the world needs to get nicer or bay12 needs to start being assholes so I don't get startled every time I come on here and see decent human beings.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13421 on: July 19, 2012, 11:27:49 pm »

Hey, I love vodka. Its literally my fourth love, after that chick in freshman year, that other chick, and marijuana. But potato stank is fucking sick.

And don't suggest Bay12 be assholes.  They are the only group of people I consistently get along with.
He's fucking with us.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #13422 on: July 19, 2012, 11:33:57 pm »

The smell of rotten potatoes? That, my friend, is the soviet smell of vodka! Or the Irish smell of impending doom, one or the other.

I'm a little pissed off at the world in comparison to you guys. Either the world needs to get nicer or bay12 needs to start being assholes so I don't get startled every time I come on here and see decent human beings.
The first would be better, but the second should be easier. You...chucklehead.

Or maybe not.

Anyway, my rage tonight is soap bottles that still have a decent amount of soap left in them but it can't be extracted easily because the straw is too short.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13423 on: July 19, 2012, 11:36:12 pm »

... straw? Soap is for drinking? What?

E: Ah, wait. Some kind of sprayer thing, or dispenser? Just upend it and take the top off :P

Or dilute it some with some water, I guess.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13424 on: July 19, 2012, 11:46:54 pm »

Righto, here they are.

Once again, thanks a lot :D

nvlddmkm.sys
Thats a nvidia driver causing a crash, check for anything overclock, bad drivers, faulty sli, hell a shitty card

I'd hazard a guess your graphics card is dying. Upgrade its drivers or roll them back to a working state. If that doesn't work you may well need a new card.

Well crap, I've updated my drivers recently, but it was crashing before that, so it's probably the graphics card (which was making some wierd noises sometimes, but that's probably the fan).
And this being a laptop there's no easy way to check the insides, and I doubt the warranty covers a maybe dying GPU, and knowing my luck it will slowly crawl along, dying two days after the warranty expires.

Cheap GPUs aren't hard to find... it's just inserting it into a laptop is going to be the tough part.
Pages: 1 ... 893 894 [895] 896 897 ... 3345