Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 867 868 [869] 870 871 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708354 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SalmonBot Edition
« Reply #13020 on: July 06, 2012, 12:11:18 am »

It shouldn't be a problem to discuss ponies unless it becomes a problem. Which, apparently it did. So let's not discuss it, cuz banhammer sucks.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at slow drivers. I hate that SOOOO much. Please just GO THE SPEED LIMIT. I KNOW ITS AN UPPER LIMIT. I WANT TO GO THAT FAST DAMMIT, LET ME.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13021 on: July 06, 2012, 12:11:37 am »

Only that it resulted in the doom of an entire subforum. It was before my time.
Mother of God...

8)
*removes glasses*
 :o
Mother of God...

(That's how you do it. :P)
Whatever :P

Still, kinda interesting that VN discussion is allowed while ponies aren't. Makes me wonder just how much worse the bronies were.
It involved the R word, which is a touchy subject around here. All in all, it was amazing stupid what was discussed.
Ranch dressing? Racoons? Royalty?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13022 on: July 06, 2012, 12:13:41 am »

He said raccoon. OH GOD, I SAID RACCOON! TWICE!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13023 on: July 06, 2012, 12:15:34 am »

Ranch dressing? Racoons? Royalty?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
PM sent, lets change the subject.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13024 on: July 06, 2012, 12:16:29 am »

Still, kinda interesting that VN discussion is allowed while ponies aren't. Makes me wonder just how much worse the bronies were.

Look at the chaos thread. That's VN discussion not being allowed.

Nobody gets in trouble for mentioning ponies. That happens a couple times a week, because it's not something that gets out of hand. We're pretty good about making sure it doesn't become a derail. In the same way, people can talk about what happened to VN as long as they're not trying to start trouble. It'd cause more harm than good to just ban any mention of the topic.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #13025 on: July 06, 2012, 01:26:39 am »

Apparently the people my girlfriend is forced to interact with on a daily basis are terrible enough that she's been driven to the brink of suicide twice in the last two weeks. Never has my faith in humanity been lower.
くコ:彡

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13026 on: July 06, 2012, 01:45:19 am »

Apparently the people my girlfriend is forced to interact with on a daily basis are terrible enough that she's been driven to the brink of suicide twice in the last two weeks. Never has my faith in humanity been lower.

I assume you know what to do... Treat her nice. Treat her to something that reinforces how humanity can be good. Take her to a temple, or a gallery, or I dunno. Something that will make her see how humanity is not all shit.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13027 on: July 06, 2012, 01:53:12 am »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at slow drivers. I hate that SOOOO much. Please just GO THE SPEED LIMIT. I KNOW ITS AN UPPER LIMIT. I WANT TO GO THAT FAST DAMMIT, LET ME.

:-[ Hang on, I'm a slow driver! But with the bright yellow learner plates on the car you should probably expect that...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #13028 on: July 06, 2012, 01:53:56 am »

I assume you know what to do... Treat her nice. Treat her to something that reinforces how humanity can be good. Take her to a temple, or a gallery, or I dunno. Something that will make her see how humanity is not all shit.
That assumes that a. it's not a long-distance relationship (it is, sort of) and b. there was anything like that in this shithole of a region (there isn't to my knowledge). All I can really do is talk to her over the internet. Which I have been doing, as much as possible.
くコ:彡

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13029 on: July 06, 2012, 01:58:46 am »

:-[ Hang on, I'm a slow driver! But with the bright yellow learner plates on the car you should probably expect that...
Where do you have bright yellow learning plates? I never had anything like those when I was learning.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13030 on: July 06, 2012, 02:10:21 am »

Australia. We have L plates, then P(rovisional) plates.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13031 on: July 06, 2012, 02:12:39 am »

Sounds like something that would be useful in the States :(

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13032 on: July 06, 2012, 03:23:57 am »

Where do you have bright yellow learning plates? I never had anything like those when I was learning.

Here in Victoria it's four tiers.

Yellow plate with a black L : Learner. Can't drive unsupervised. Can't drive V8 engines. Can't drive powerful V6 engines or any engines that have been turbocharged.
Red plate with a white P: Red Probationary. Can drive unsupervised. Can't drive V8 engines. Can't drive powerful V6 engines. Can drive some turbocharged cars. Can only have one passenger (exceptions apply for those with families)
Green plate with a white P: Green probationary. Can drive V8s iirc. Can drive powerful V6es. Can drive turbocharged cars.
No plate: Full license.

I'm still on my Ls because I have never bothered getting the required 120 hours before going for my P plate, but I'm a competent driver anyway. (I can drive manual and auto. I have driven a truck, a V8 station wagon and a seventy year old Massie-Ferguson tractor, in addition to normal cars.)

I will instead go for my Ps when I am 21. (No point now, because the only places I drive to are either very close by or too far away- uni is 70km. Can't afford 140km petrol per day).

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13033 on: July 06, 2012, 10:19:22 am »

Well that's okay then, if you've got a big yellow motherfucking sign that says, "HEY! I GO SLOW! TRY NOT TO FOLLOW ME!" But if you're here in the states (where the kids drive like maniacs [me] and the old people drive like they have the rest of eternity to get to where they are going) then everyone has the same kind of plates. You can get a 'Permit Driver' sticker for your window, but there aren't any 'Permit Driver' plates. It'd be okay if they literally were not capable of driving a normal speed yet, I would understand that. But these people go, 'Meh, 45 is waaaaaaay too fast, despite the fact my speed-o-meter goes to a HUNDRED AND MOTHERFUCKING TWENTY.* I'ma go thirty.'

*-MPH, I think in KPH 45 is about 60 and 120 is like what, 180? 200?
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13034 on: July 06, 2012, 10:21:47 am »

Hey, don't look at me. When I was learning, the clutch was my only problem. I always went the speed limit and never drove like a maniac.

Pages: 1 ... 867 868 [869] 870 871 ... 3345