Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 864 865 [866] 867 868 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708567 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SalmonBot Edition
« Reply #12975 on: July 04, 2012, 04:33:14 pm »

And I don't even have a car!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12976 on: July 04, 2012, 04:37:16 pm »

Also Max, i know with some insurances they have a medical payments options which the company will dole out certain amount of cash (up to $5000 usually to cover deductibles) for any medical expenses in any accident to any person involved. Check with her company and yours they will help out (usually).

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #12977 on: July 04, 2012, 05:15:25 pm »

My friend is pissed because me and another friend don't like clubs and decided to leave for the hotel at midnight. He already told me I should like dance music like everyone else instead of rock/metal/jazz (even though the guy sleeping next to us asked me to increase the volume of my speakers. )

I'm also pissed at alcohol for not making this night more fun. Well, WiFi is fun so I guess it's okay.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12978 on: July 04, 2012, 10:03:32 pm »

My sisters dog has torn through yet another screen to my room, one that is suppose to be dog proof.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12979 on: July 04, 2012, 10:15:04 pm »

I was just t-boned by a woman on her cellphone. She didn't see a stop sign, and plowed into me full bore.

Daughter and I are shaken up, but otherwise unhurt (I have some bruising on my ribs from smacking the driver's side door, but that doesn't really count.)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Ugh, what is it with Michigan drivers? I've been hit twice (once totaled), and barely dodged and weaved around at least two would-be collisions, from people ignoring signs and/or being distracted.

Sorry about the vehicle, but glad you and the wee moppet weren't injured. Make the visit to the doctor for both of you anyway, since even the physical shock of impact can cause issues. Better safe than sorry, and insurance should cover that expense too.
I have vehicle insurance, but no medical insurance (daughter is on Medicaid, so the exwife is going to take her for a checkup.) My ex's dad's girlfriend (could that be any more convoluted!?) is an RN, and checked us out right away. And yeah, about the near-crashes, I've gotten to the point where I don't even get mad about them anymore. I dodge probably one or two a week. Then again, I come from a long line of racecar drivers, so it's just second nature to drive in really close quarters with other cars.
Its not Michigan drivers its those damn elderly Canadians coming over to gamble and to make Americans rage.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12980 on: July 04, 2012, 10:37:30 pm »

My sisters dog has torn through yet another screen to my room, one that is suppose to be dog proof.
Next time, hook it to a car battery.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12981 on: July 04, 2012, 11:23:36 pm »

Okay, I got my phone wet and murdered it, then I jabbed my foot on a rock that left a nasty little under the skin blood bruise that has hurt like a motherfucker all damn day, then I went about 10-15 miles this morning to see a Probation officer only to remember its a goddamn holiday, so he isn't there, all this coupled with the fact that in the morning I have to go pee in a cup in front of someone, and I have a shy bladder, as well as do two hours of classes in between peeing in the cup (classes from 8-10. Cup peeing from 8-10.) and then go into work at noon, and my back and knees hurt within ten minutes of starting work. ALSO I get to sleep on the couch tonight because my sister is in town, AND I get to drive the 10-15 miles again in the morning sometime in the cup peeing time and basically fuck my life.
Add all this onto my drug addiction not being fulfilled, the fact I haven't been laid in 2-3 years, the fact that the only friend I have basically uses me as something to talk at, anytime I go for stress relief someone gets pissed off at me for not doing what they want me to be doing, everyone around here drives slow on one lane roads, and also there's a stupid bitch I work with who never stops talking, fucking ever, and always about the same thing all day. If you interrupt her, she will literally stare cross-eyed off into space like its totally inconceivable that you'd want to ACTUALLY DO YOUR FUCKING JOB IN A TIMELY MANNER.
I'm a bit fucking angry today.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12982 on: July 04, 2012, 11:53:27 pm »

Okay, I got my phone wet and murdered it, then I jabbed my foot on a rock that left a nasty little under the skin blood bruise that has hurt like a motherfucker all damn day, then I went about 10-15 miles this morning to see a Probation officer only to remember its a goddamn holiday, so he isn't there, all this coupled with the fact that in the morning I have to go pee in a cup in front of someone, and I have a shy bladder, as well as do two hours of classes in between peeing in the cup (classes from 8-10. Cup peeing from 8-10.) and then go into work at noon, and my back and knees hurt within ten minutes of starting work. ALSO I get to sleep on the couch tonight because my sister is in town, AND I get to drive the 10-15 miles again in the morning sometime in the cup peeing time and basically fuck my life.
Add all this onto my drug addiction not being fulfilled, the fact I haven't been laid in 2-3 years, the fact that the only friend I have basically uses me as something to talk at, anytime I go for stress relief someone gets pissed off at me for not doing what they want me to be doing, everyone around here drives slow on one lane roads, and also there's a stupid bitch I work with who never stops talking, fucking ever, and always about the same thing all day. If you interrupt her, she will literally stare cross-eyed off into space like its totally inconceivable that you'd want to ACTUALLY DO YOUR FUCKING JOB IN A TIMELY MANNER.
I'm a bit fucking angry today.

You're just a whiner. I was about to eat a cinnamon roll, but as I was lifting out of the container with a butter knife, it fell... on the kitchen floor. My dog almost had a field day with it too. Now that is far more rageworthy than your pathetic excuses for "problems", Mr. Landa.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:07:07 am by Svarte Troner »
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12983 on: July 05, 2012, 05:01:22 am »

Arrgh I just ejected a CD from my laptop and the disc drive came with it. :-\ Hate it when that happens.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12984 on: July 05, 2012, 09:40:29 am »

RUUAAAGH I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY I AM DOUBLE-POSTING
I HAVE  TO USE KIES TO PUT MUSIC ON MY PHONE, WHY DOES IT NOT ALLOW ME TO EDIT A SONG'S INFORMATION?! IF IT CAN'T FIND A CD'S INFORMATION ONLINE, WHYY DOES IT NOT LET ME INPUT IT?
OH MY GOD.
Ahem. Sorry.
Had to get that out of my system. And now it's replacing my other tracks titled... 'Untitled' with new ones. FFFF.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12985 on: July 05, 2012, 10:36:27 am »

[/quote]

I will eat your soul with ketchup, a bit of cottage cheese, and barbeque flavored chips.

Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12986 on: July 05, 2012, 01:22:19 pm »

Welp, so much for that. Apparently, my ex wife took collision coverage off of my car (we aren't legally divorced yet, meaning that she can make policy changes without telling me,) dropping me down to PLPD. I'm probably going to get about $500 for my car.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #12987 on: July 05, 2012, 01:26:27 pm »

Welp, so much for that. Apparently, my ex wife took collision coverage off of my car (we aren't legally divorced yet, meaning that she can make policy changes without telling me,) dropping me down to PLPD. I'm probably going to get about $500 for my car.

Ouch. I was under the impression the other driver was at fault? Shouldn't their insurance cover it (hopefully).
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #12988 on: July 05, 2012, 01:30:19 pm »

Holy crap, that's no good.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12989 on: July 05, 2012, 01:41:51 pm »

Ouch. I was under the impression the other driver was at fault? Shouldn't their insurance cover it (hopefully).
Yeah, at this point, I have no idea what's actually going to happen. The insurance agent basically gave me a "this is what I can guarantee," speech, told me to go get a repair estimate and wait for the police report to become public so I can get it to them.

Pages: 1 ... 864 865 [866] 867 868 ... 3345