Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704049 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SalmonBot Edition
« Reply #12210 on: June 10, 2012, 12:18:51 am »

Eh, I'm already in legal trouble. I'll just play the first, last, and only game in the [REDACTED FOR LEGAL REASONS].

That would be a glorious Cracked article. Sadly, I don't want to miss any Cracked or Bay12, so I'll have to pass.

In other news, I have recently discovered that broken fingers can predict the weather. Anyone know why?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12211 on: June 10, 2012, 12:21:22 am »

Air pressure shifts. Damaged bitsies tend to be a bit more sensitive. Lots of people have that trick to one extent or another -- arthritis flares, etc., etc.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #12212 on: June 10, 2012, 12:36:57 am »

World of tanks...

I just finished eliting my bdr. Though I sold it. Turns out it was my 13 90 I was still working on. My bdr was still in battle. wasted 700k credits.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12213 on: June 10, 2012, 01:14:35 am »

For fucking sake Firefox, what's up with you today? 
Fucking flash update must of broke something, because half the time while watching a youtube video, LULZ CRASH.

Not to mention that when I close the browser its like "UH DAWG, FIREFOX CRASHED".."Uh Dude, I closed it, it didn't crash"

I should probably update firefox itself one of these days (I'm still on like 3.6 or something) but the UI on the new versions is absolutely horrible.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12214 on: June 10, 2012, 01:20:43 am »

You can actually set it back to looking mostly like old firefox, more or less.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12215 on: June 10, 2012, 01:24:08 am »

Yeah, I'm on Firefox 13.6, and there's no glitches from my viewpoint. Being more than ten versions behind current is probably the main problem.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12216 on: June 10, 2012, 01:26:42 am »

Speaking of internet RAAAGE....does anyone know why flash crashes whilst DF is running? I try to listen to Pandora and play DF at the same time, and flash says, "Wait, wut? Nah, not gonna work, no matter how many times you try!"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12217 on: June 10, 2012, 01:59:44 am »

Yeah, I'm on Firefox 13.6, and there's no glitches from my viewpoint. Being more than ten versions behind current is probably the main problem.

Yeah, just tried 13, and this is horrid, gonna go back to 3.6.28. :|  Main issue is the bloody merge with the theme of my laptop so everything is that bloody ugly bright blue. (I use Windows 7 basic because I hate that Aero peek bullshit that comes with it)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:03:56 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12218 on: June 10, 2012, 02:29:51 am »

Air pressure shifts. Damaged bitsies tend to be a bit more sensitive. Lots of people have that trick to one extent or another -- arthritis flares, etc., etc.
Yeah, this is actually a really common one, ever seen in fiction or elsewhere an old fisherman or some-such who says that his/her hip/whatever is telling them that a storm is coming?

So let's say there's a hot front moving over a cold front, which I believe is how it usually happens for those of us in temperate regions (I'm a little iffy on the meteorology department). The hot air heats up the cold air which makes it want to rise because the warmer a gas is the more it wants to expand, this causes the pressure to drop which makes fluid try to push out of a joint, if the joint has been damaged in the past it can make this very easy for the fluid to do, and then you get popping noises and possibly a lot of aches and pains.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #12219 on: June 10, 2012, 03:25:16 am »

Dear People Living A Block Away From Me:

Please use a lower-watt bulb for your porch light. There is no reason for your porch light to be so goddamn bright that its glow can travel across two houses, a road, and two vertical stories to my bedroom window and still arrive bright enough for me to read by comfortably. While I appreciate being able to passively sponge off your electrical bills, I also enjoy sleeping, and having a nuclear vampire cooker blazing through my window at 2am complicates that somewhat.

Unless we're actually attacked by vampires, in which case no force of nature will shift me from beneath your Searchlight of Doom.

Sincerely,
Sleepless in [REDACTED]
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #12220 on: June 10, 2012, 06:58:34 am »

Please use a lower-watt bulb for your porch light. There is no reason for your porch light to be so goddamn bright that its glow can travel across two houses, a road, and two vertical stories to my bedroom window and still arrive bright enough for me to read by comfortably. While I appreciate being able to passively sponge off your electrical bills, I also enjoy sleeping, and having a nuclear vampire cooker blazing through my window at 2am complicates that somewhat.

Unless we're actually attacked by vampires, in which case no force of nature will shift me from beneath your Searchlight of Doom.

Sincerely,
Sleepless in [REDACTED]

http://www.27bslash6.com/halogen.html
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12221 on: June 10, 2012, 07:03:01 am »

Sincerely,
Sleepless in [REDACTED]

He is a very good writer of troll emails.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12222 on: June 10, 2012, 07:29:24 am »

Sincerely,
Sleepless in [REDACTED]

That was an awesome read.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12223 on: June 10, 2012, 11:53:46 am »

Yeah, this is actually a really common one, ever seen in fiction or elsewhere an old fisherman or some-such who says that his/her hip/whatever is telling them that a storm is coming?

So let's say there's a hot front moving over a cold front, which I believe is how it usually happens for those of us in temperate regions (I'm a little iffy on the meteorology department). The hot air heats up the cold air which makes it want to rise because the warmer a gas is the more it wants to expand, this causes the pressure to drop which makes fluid try to push out of a joint, if the joint has been damaged in the past it can make this very easy for the fluid to do, and then you get popping noises and possibly a lot of aches and pains.

Yeah, I've seen the fishermen examples, but I never thought it was really true, just a metaphor. And the joint is very damaged, still. ^^^^ normal hand ^^^n my hand. I can literally see through where my knuckle should be.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12224 on: June 10, 2012, 12:10:51 pm »

Sincerely,
Sleepless in [REDACTED]

That was an awesome read.
Indeed. My day just became much less depressing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 3345