Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 806 807 [808] 809 810 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703473 times)

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The no-mint's the most important one though. I really really can't stand anything mint-flavoured. I've tried used mint toothpaste before but it tends to make me gag. I hate both the flavor and the awful burning sensation. :(

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Mint toothpaste is terrible. Have you tried getting Tom's of Maine, Dekafu? Not sure if theres a sensitivity one but the orange/mango toothpaste of theirs is very nice.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mint toothpaste is terrible. Have you tried getting Tom's of Maine, Dekafu? Not sure if theres a sensitivity one but the orange/mango toothpaste of theirs is very nice.
I'm 90% sure they don't sell that brand in Ontario (I've never seen it in stores), but I might see if I can order some. I saw it mentioned online when I was searching but it looked like it didn't have fluoride. On second glance it appears there's a version that does, so I'll look into it. Thanks!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It only really shows up in 'organic' food stores here, which is annoying(ly far away) but hey, its not mint.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I fucking hate hotels. First, the handle on our door is mysteriously broken while we are gone. Next, we have to wait for three hours while they get more staff so they can leave the desk. Then, they are unable to fix the door. So, they call and talk for half a hour in order to find out how to open the door. Finally, the door gets opened but the knob was still not fixed so we got moved to a new room. A crappier room, for the same amount of money. Huzzah. Fuck you, hotels.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

THERE'S A FLY IN MY ROOM AUGH

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

THERE'S A FLY IN MY ROOM AUGH
Quick use this

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I'm 90% sure they don't sell that brand in Ontario (I've never seen it in stores), but I might see if I can order some. I saw it mentioned online when I was searching but it looked like it didn't have fluoride. On second glance it appears there's a version that does, so I'll look into it. Thanks!

I use Tom's non-flouride toothpaste, and it's greatly improved my dental health.  They feel stronger, look whiter, and they're not even sensitive to cold anymore.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

And then SalmonGod was a spambot.
*Hugs*

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

So, I had a sample to drop off at a medical lab company. You would think this would be a relatively quick, in-and-out sort of operation, right? Maybe even just a dropbox?

WRONG. Waited half an hour, went back up and reiterated that I wasn't waiting to have blood drawn or pee in a cup, and just got "I'm sorry, we have to see everyone in the order they sign in. Please have a seat and wait until your name is called."

Fuck you, bitch. I'm already late for work because I didn't realize I need an appointment to DROP OFF something. It's like a goddamn medical DMV.
And now I have to go back on my lunch break (and probably burn through most of that) to wait again. AAAAGGHHHghgareabarrrble

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

S'true though, Toms makes some pretty great toothpaste. As well as deodorant that doesn't make you smell like ass.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

As well as deodorant that doesn't make you smell like ass.
Isn't that kind of the minimum benchmark to be a deodorant? Otherwise, it'd be called an odorant.  ???

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Antibacterial antipersperant for the win. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Isn't that kind of the minimum benchmark to be a deodorant? Otherwise, it'd be called an odorant.  ???
It might just be me, but a lot of the scented deodorants (especially the brand-name stuff) smell worse than natural body odor.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It might just be me, but a lot of the scented deodorants (especially the brand-name stuff) smell worse than natural body odor.
This has actually been a big issue for me in the past. Once when I went on a trip and forgot my deodorant, I actually once asked a couple of girls (one of whom had a boyfriend) which deodorants they liked, and they told me that the ones I actually thought smelled terrible were the ones they generally liked the most. There was something they said about smelling like a man... so I guess smelling like bath salts and god knows what else is manly?
Pages: 1 ... 806 807 [808] 809 810 ... 3345