Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 802 803 [804] 805 806 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702945 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Poor Snake......Edition
« Reply #12045 on: June 05, 2012, 04:28:27 pm »

5 hours since he posted that comment and not a single masturbation joke?

B12, I am disappoint.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12046 on: June 05, 2012, 04:29:28 pm »

I thought one very loudly... does that count?
This is a blank sig.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12047 on: June 05, 2012, 04:32:24 pm »

I don't think enhanced grip strength would be very beneficial to that particular activity. In fact it creates a possible risk of grievous bodily harm.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12048 on: June 05, 2012, 04:33:53 pm »

Mine was based around the prospect of chokeing rotisserie chickens.... but I thought it was too fowl.
This is a blank sig.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12049 on: June 05, 2012, 04:42:33 pm »

Careful not to parrot the fact.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12051 on: June 05, 2012, 09:03:23 pm »

So I played Crusader Kings last weekend, it worked fine; after not playing it yesterday I try to open it up today and get a "failure to create attached surface" error, and can't play it.  Does anyone know why this is happening?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12053 on: June 05, 2012, 11:56:14 pm »

Posting this here because it doesn't belong in the happy thread:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-prop-8-20120606,0,2755661.story

I am both happy and terrified.... Wonder is equal parts respect and fear.

*shudder*

The people on my side of the state are trying to/have started an initiative to repeal the recent legalization of gay marriage here in Washington.

I hope this doesn't ruin the upcoming marriage of my (cousin? Mother's friend?) and her fiancée.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12054 on: June 06, 2012, 12:19:47 am »

Negative monies in my bank account. Thanks, community college, for taking money out of my account when you said you wouldn't, and then refusing to put it back!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12055 on: June 06, 2012, 02:56:47 am »

Maybe I'm just too partisan, but I'm getting tired of hearing "Why do people only care about what party they agree with?" every single time anyone votes for anything.

Yeah, I get it, the two party system is polarizing and simplifies complex and unrelated views into a single binary. Yeah, I understand how awesome your third party candidate is. But I'm pretty sure I've been told these exact same things several hundred times per election season that I've lived through, and I'm not really in the mood to hear it again. You're just uselessly restating facts that everyone knows at this point.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12056 on: June 06, 2012, 07:17:33 am »

Because the alternative is leaving it be and making it say the same shitty way forever.

If you want something to change, instead of accepting it, shutting up is the worst possible thing to do.

Eventide

• Bay Watcher
  • I drew my avatar myself. Hoh god it's a drawfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12057 on: June 06, 2012, 07:48:44 am »

Friend requests art.
I manage to screw it up ALMOST to the point where it's unsalvageable three times. >:C
I need more stuff to do here :c I feel left out.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12058 on: June 06, 2012, 08:47:48 am »

So apperantly my job now on this site is to say nothing but negative things and how I hate everything all the time.

Twice have I been called out on saying terrible things I didn't say.

I am trying hard now to keep it together and not intentionally do what they are accusing me of. Since what people mostly just extract imaginary sections of anything I said I might as well make that non-imaginary.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12059 on: June 06, 2012, 09:59:17 am »

I need to do something on the computer, BUT GODDAMN DISTRACTIONS GAAAH

EDIT:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:21:34 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 802 803 [804] 805 806 ... 3345