Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702879 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Poor Snake......Edition
« Reply #12030 on: June 05, 2012, 11:35:33 am »

Bills. Why do companies make it SO fucking difficult for me to give them my money. I just want to give you my money. Why!? Whyyyyyy?

I don't think I've made it through a bill session yet without yelling at people and then breaking down crying. Or that I've managed to finish in one day. Ugh. Seriously, fuckers, streamline!

And this is with half the bills on auto-pay.

Part of the frustration comes from the fact that instead of paying my doctors, my retarded fucking insurance sends me five or six checks, which I then need to deposit (fucking joy, let's go deposit checks, estimated total cost, counting opportunity costs: about $30 a trip.) and then I need to write NEW checks, to pay the five or six medical bills that came in, that ALL come in individually despite the fact that half of them were from the same visit, and I'm pretty sure some of them are duplicates.

Ugh, and medical bills, despite being stupidly hard to pay are fucking stupid in general. I fucking hate doctors. Hate hate hate them. People talk about lawyers being bad, but that's bullshit. Every lawyer I've ever met has at least has the decency to tell me how much they are going to gouge me for. But you go in for a doctors appointment, as how much it's going to cost, get an answer, get a worthless fucking appointment with the doctor basically shrugging and saying "got no clue what's wrong with you, good luck" and then get mailed a fucking bill that's 5 times the price they quoted you, despite never having mentioned anything about it suddenly becoming more expensive.

That second bit is significantly less bad now that I've got insure, but it's STILL fucking dishonest - if you're going to fucking charge me for things, LET ME KNOW. It's like the fuckers on the street that push their flowers or bracelets on you and then insist you give them 20 dollars for it - except legally, the doctor can force me to pay up. I knew it wouldn't help, you bastard, but you fucking insisted.

Incompetents and con-men, the lot of them, wrapped tightly in a system run by robbers and psychopaths. And the vast majority of them are also total dicks too.

Ugh.

Okay, I feel better now. Thanks Rage Thread!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12031 on: June 05, 2012, 11:49:14 am »

Playing Super Monday Night Combat.  I liked MNC, and I liked LoL becfore I had to deal with the community so I figure I would like SMNC.

Nope, seems the LoL community migrated over too.  Rage.

^ First world problems nothing to see here.

@GlyphGryph  My mother works in medical billing, and she hates it too.  I'm guessing there were good reasons to do it originally but it's going out of control.  She told me horror stories about the additional charges one of the doctors she did billing for would throw on top of things.   Like a $20 charge just to make an appointment, before anything was even done and "Surgery" for people who only came in for a checkup. But apperantly as long as those addon charges are relatively small individually nobody bothers to dispute them.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:52:12 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12033 on: June 05, 2012, 11:59:32 am »

I'm so sore. Manual labor is terrible.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12034 on: June 05, 2012, 12:02:49 pm »

That combined peanut butter and jelly stuff. Not only does it taste like crap and is damn near impossible to spread properly, I nearly shattered my wrists(both of them. At the same time) trying open the jar. Almost a shame I didn't. I could use a good lawsuit and an excuse not to work.
I..what? I buy that crap for my daughter every once in a while, but I've never had any trouble with the jar. Kung fu grip activate?

Yes, yes it is, but it pays well.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12035 on: June 05, 2012, 12:05:43 pm »

Today was a rageday.

The dicks in my class decided today would be the PHURRFECT day to make fun of me and make me look retarded. One of the dicks i didnt say happy birthday to yesterday was making it look like i reacted very aggresively and such....

I fel. Was annoying, not too bad of a wound, but its at the bottom of my handpalm. (luckily at my left hand, the one i dont write with.)
Had to take my bike home, as usual, but it felt like having to write,  but you have to hold the pen in your hand on a uncomfortable way.

3. We could eat chips in music class today. I didnt have any  because i forgot. Luckily, one of the OTHER guys that isnt a huge dick had his B-day today, so i got a bit of chips. We had a quiz, but i was in the most retarded group. Not that i cared much, since i dont know shit about music, but they were all mad at me for being forced to be in their group, and for me not knowing anything and such...

Gah, i hate those fucking ragedays.
I often like to go to school, but sometimes...

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12036 on: June 05, 2012, 12:06:28 pm »

[/quote]
Rather ironic, coming after lordcooper's link.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12037 on: June 05, 2012, 12:08:27 pm »

Playing Super Monday Night Combat.  I liked MNC, and I liked LoL becfore I had to deal with the community so I figure I would like SMNC.

Nope, seems the LoL community migrated over too.  Rage.
That seems more of a general moba problem then just LoL and SMNC. Everything I hear about those communities is infused with rage.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12038 on: June 05, 2012, 12:09:42 pm »

I'm watching E3 3 hours too early. Damn you timezones, your system and notations. And damn you summer time!
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12039 on: June 05, 2012, 12:11:00 pm »

That combined peanut butter and jelly stuff. Not only does it taste like crap and is damn near impossible to spread properly, I nearly shattered my wrists(both of them. At the same time) trying open the jar. Almost a shame I didn't. I could use a good lawsuit and an excuse not to work.
I..what? I buy that crap for my daughter every once in a while, but I've never had any trouble with the jar. Kung fu grip activate?
Not sure. There were two jars of the stuff, but after I opened the first one, my parents apparently decided to hide the other one. Might be the brand, Smuckers. I don't think I've really liked that brand, anyhow.

Pretty sure I came close to shattering the jar, too. Lucky for my, my skin seems to resist piercing, considering that I managed to stab my thumb with the entire 5-pack of fresh razor blades I bought for my knife while opening the package and did little more than break the skin.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12040 on: June 05, 2012, 12:11:56 pm »

Quote from: MaximumZero
Rather ironic, coming after lordcooper's link.
Yeah, I just saw that.  :-[

@Akura: The only brand of that horrible stuff around here is Smuckers'. Then again, when I rehabbed my hand because I broke it in a freak rotisserie accident at work, the physical trainer told me that I had "superhuman" grip strength. Average grip PSI for an adult male is about 50, I was at about 125, right after the mandatory 5 week "let your bones knit" period.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:19:50 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12041 on: June 05, 2012, 12:26:31 pm »

MZ, legendary grabber

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12042 on: June 05, 2012, 12:37:24 pm »

Remember to use your powers for good, not for evil.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12043 on: June 05, 2012, 12:51:23 pm »

Remember to use your powers for fun, not for Fun!
Fixed that for you.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12044 on: June 05, 2012, 01:22:23 pm »

@Akura: The only brand of that horrible stuff around here is Smuckers'. Then again, when I rehabbed my hand because I broke it in a freak rotisserie accident at work, the physical trainer told me that I had "superhuman" grip strength. Average grip PSI for an adult male is about 50, I was at about 125, right after the mandatory 5 week "let your bones knit" period.

Now I picture you with this bionic hand, designed to crush an entire roast chicken.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 3345