Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700917 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Theres a difference, though. Its much easier to have problems with idiots with power than idiots in general.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I could think of a lot worse things. I once had a fellow run out of the sports bar in Syracuse screaming like a little girl. He was eating our habanero wings, and forgot to wash his hands before using the bathroom. I lol'd so hard. >________>

Had this happen to me once. Did a little spicy cooking when I thought "gotta remember to wash my hands, might as well use the rest room while I'm at it too >_>".
I once screwed myself over through my resistance to spicy food when I got General Tso's Chicken sauce in my eyes through rubbing them. I would have been more careful, but I didn't actually know that it was spicy until that point, and I had been eating that same dish for months. My resistance was high enough that it didn't taste spicy at all.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Theres a difference, though. Its much easier to have problems with idiots with power than idiots in general.
Ah, the pointy haired boss. We wish you would just die in a horrendous manner.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

General Tso's Chicken is supposed to be spicy? Really? Since When? And, as an aside, just how spicy is it when applied directly to a mucous membrane (or the eye if it does not have a mucous membrane)?
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I could think of a lot worse things. I once had a fellow run out of the sports bar in Syracuse screaming like a little girl. He was eating our habanero wings, and forgot to wash his hands before using the bathroom. I lol'd so hard. >________>

Had this happen to me once. Did a little spicy cooking when I thought "gotta remember to wash my hands, might as well use the rest room while I'm at it too >_>".
I once screwed myself over through my resistance to spicy food when I got General Tso's Chicken sauce in my eyes through rubbing them. I would have been more careful, but I didn't actually know that it was spicy until that point, and I had been eating that same dish for months. My resistance was high enough that it didn't taste spicy at all.
I know your pain. I used to spend between 15 and 18 hours a day, 7 days a week making thousands upon thousands of buffalo wings. (We could do 1400 every 16 minutes. Most days, we did.) Sooner or later, no matter how good you are with it, you're going to get some in your eyes. Just hope that it isn't the habanero.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

General Tso's Chicken is supposed to be spicy? Really? Since When?
The variant I get from my regular Chinese place is spicy. Also comes with broccoli, fuck yeah. Supposedly too spicy for some profligates, but not enough to even register for my deadened sense of spiciness.
And, as an aside, just how spicy is it when applied directly to a mucous membrane (or the eye if it does not have a mucous membrane)?
Like getting shampoo in your eyes.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

(We could do 1400 every 16 minutes. Most days, we did.)
Whoa.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

Ah, okay. Yeah shampoo in the eyes is painful. I need to go and sample any and all local restaurants that sell Gen. Tso's Chicken to figure out which is most spicy. Haven't had any for about a year now :'( I need to figure out how to make it also.

MZ: That's a lot of damned chicken to be making every just over quarter hour!
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Poor Snake......Edition
« Reply #11918 on: June 01, 2012, 12:03:32 am »

(We could do 1400 every 16 minutes. Most days, we did.)
Whoa.

MZ: That's a lot of damned chicken to be making every just over quarter hour!

You're tellin' me! Would you believe that the place shut down three months after I left? Apparently, my wings were the only reason many of the regulars came in. I "tweaked" the corporate recipe on a whim for myself, a customer got the wings that were supposed to be for me, and it became the new corporate recipe in about a month. I never even got so much as a thank you (and I'm betting a few of you have eaten in that Texas-based wing chain, having thus eaten my cooking. ^_^)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #11919 on: June 01, 2012, 12:07:04 am »

(and I'm betting a few of you have eaten in that Texas-based wing chain, having thus eaten my cooking. ^_^)

You're talking about Wingstop aren't you? And yes it's good stuff.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11920 on: June 01, 2012, 12:09:38 am »

(and I'm betting a few of you have eaten in that Texas-based wing chain, having thus eaten my cooking. ^_^)

You're talking about Wingstop aren't you? And yes it's good stuff.
It's been a few years, so I can safely talk about it. Yes, I am. Too bad they still use such tiny wings down in Texas. I made a mandate to get bigger wings up in NY, because the teeny ones wouldn't compete up north. Happily, no one dumped me in the fryer, and I got my bigger wings.

(Initially, their recipe called for 12-15/lb. [junior size] of wings. I had them bump it up to 8-10/lb. [jumbo size] in Syracuse.)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:11:19 am by MaximumZero »

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #11921 on: June 01, 2012, 01:08:50 am »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18290810

Well, here we come, Syria. Seems the western world will seize on every opportunity possible to 'intervene' in the Middle East.  ::)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11922 on: June 01, 2012, 05:36:20 am »

Yeah, totally "every opportunity possible". That's why there's been more than a year of civil war in Syria and no intervention yet.
Love, scriver~

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #11923 on: June 01, 2012, 06:48:36 am »

I seem to be unable to find the out of context quotes thread.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11924 on: June 01, 2012, 07:42:29 am »

Yeah, totally "every opportunity possible". That's why there's been more than a year of civil war in Syria and no intervention yet.
Yeah, this. If Syria is "Western imperialists rushing in", then they're all obviously geriatric imperialists who can't find their walkers.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 ... 3345