Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793] 794 795 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701258 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

When I sit down to eat something and my dog runs up, pawing at me, followed by the cat who tries to eat it out of my hands and finally my brother who whines incessantly, telling me how he wants some of MY food that I took the time to make myself. If I don't give him a quarter, he literally starts crying. My dog won't shut up and my cat is actually all right but is still a nuisance. .-.
Throw a piece to the floor and see who kills the other for the morsel.
I love you. That would be hilarious until my mother killed me. :D
Just blame it on your brother that's what siblings are for, scapegoats!

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Yannanth

I'm using the version of Google Chrome from the "Dev" channel and it appears that last night's update has made not only selecting text come up with weird lines, but majorly fucked up layout for tables among several other things. Seriously considering moving to the Beta channel now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Have you thought of using Chromium instead?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Btw, back on the firefox search thingy.
I tried out but typing anything thats not a website into the adress bar comes up with:

'http://HTTP://test' WAS NOT FOUND!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Probably because you stuck a http:// there. You explicitly tell it to look for a website at a certain address and are miffed when it can't find a website at that address? :P

Stick some random words, not addresses, in the address bar and it'll go to whatever search engine you have it set to go to. Mine's set to google, which I believe is the default.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Did you expect anything else? IF you tell it http://, it wants an actual url. If you tell it a ftp://, its expecting an ftp location, if you put a steam:// then you'll confuse both FF and Steam if you did it wrong, etc. No prefixes for address bar search.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

When I sit down to eat something and my dog runs up, pawing at me, followed by the cat who tries to eat it out of my hands and finally my brother who whines incessantly, telling me how he wants some of MY food that I took the time to make myself. If I don't give him a quarter, he literally starts crying. My dog won't shut up and my cat is actually all right but is still a nuisance. .-.
How old is this kid? Either way, stop with the quarters. It's just reinforcing the bad behavior.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just stuck a word there, not a http.
I wish i could test it now, but i'm not going to do that just to solve this. I'll believe you anyway, i think the FF version at school could be behind.

EDIT:

*facepalm*
I fail so hard. I mixed up IE and firefox ._.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

How old is this kid? Either way, stop with the quarters. It's just reinforcing the bad behavior.
Better yet, throw a chunk of food down his shirt, watch as the dog and cat leap onto him in a flurry of claws and licking.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Eventide

• Bay Watcher
  • I drew my avatar myself. Hoh god it's a drawfriend
    • View Profile

He starts crying until my parents force me to give him them. He's only like 3 or 4 :P
I need more stuff to do here :c I feel left out.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

He starts crying until my parents force me to give him them. He's only like 3 or 4 :P
Next time you make food, add a bunch of wasabi or really hot peppers. Problem = solved.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats cruel.
But so much win.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

When my daughter does that, I just sit her down and explain that she can't always have everything that I do, and that crying and throwing a fit won't help. Just take a deep breath, be calm and nice about it, and the behavior should get a little better. At least for a little while.

Ninja:
Next time you make food, add a bunch of wasabi or really hot peppers. Problem = solved.
Or that would work, too.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793] 794 795 ... 3345