Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 786 787 [788] 789 790 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701307 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Unless you're secretly Batman.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I'm currently imagining that Janet's friend was secretly the Joker and has now kidnapped her.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It's not just a Touhou thing. One of her friends really wronged her and I'm trying to fix that. But she's not letting me really.

So until she does I'm gonna try fixing this my way.
Do...you guys need me to facepunch and/or hug someone? O_o Is there anything that can be done by we forumgoers?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile

The best course of action would be for this to be forgotten now. Things are resolving.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

O...kay. Good luck with you doodz' troubles.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Long story short. I got dissapointed so much in a row by someone that it just made things explode. I might still need a short break from that person but right now things are calming down.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Long story short. I got dissapointed so much in a row by someone that it just made things explode. I might still need a short break from that person but right now things are calming down.
Ah, ok. Well, hope you feel better, and/or said person knocks their crap off.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Or figure out why they're afraid of whatever responsibility they happen to be shirking.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

AGH SCRAGGLY BEARD ITCHY

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Somebody started another Keeping up with Bay12 game. I am NEVER going to finish my village RTD.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Oh, huh, local.woot.com exists. That sounds pretty cool.

Let's just type in Louisville's zip code here... what? Why the fuck isn't there a local.woot in Louisville? This city is like 30% hipsters, damn it! And guess how many would like to ironically find their local deals through a large corporate web site? All of them, woot. A hipster can't resist that level of irony, and you're wasting this potential.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Wait, you're a Louisvillian as well?

Unrelated: Didn't need to be reminded of our infestation. :|

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Goddamned laundry again. This time, I ask if it's alright to do laundry. They say yes. Then, I find that my parents stopped the washer, took out half of the clothes, and tell me I can do a full load because the washer is suddenly incapable of taking a full load like I've been doing for months. And when that half-load finally gets done, I'm suddenly told I can't use the dryer because the electric bill is so high*, and give me choice of using the clothesline or going to the laundromat. Seeing as there's no way in hell I can afford going the the laundromat every week, I opt for the clothesline. At least they were gracious enough to move the compost pile... 5 feet. Nothing gets dry after a whole day of hanging 5 feet away from a freshly moved heap of rotting garbage. Not to mention all the bug bites I got outside hanging them up.

*Right, and running your television all night so loudly I can't sleep, or that radio you have in the garage turned on all the time even when nobody is in there are profitable ventures. And stop going on about how just having the dryer plugged in is increases our electric bill by $200. Learn to electricity.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

It's official, they're just fucking with you now.
Pages: 1 ... 786 787 [788] 789 790 ... 3345