Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 783 784 [785] 786 787 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702023 times)

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile

Grrr, nobody calls me to go out or anything. Bah, screw them all.
Why don't you call them to go out?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

My family's router is a piece of crap. Anything involving uploading slows everything to a crawl.

I'm getting the router for the house I'm renting this year, because I can't risk anyone going "Oh yeah, let's get a cheap one. We don't need anything fancy!"

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

I kind  of did, already.Tbh that's what I usually do, with mixed results. Last few weeks were kind of bad for the statistic

This is more of a general complaint than a particular one. It frustrates me that if I want to go out at all in a group I'm  always the one who has to go the extra mile to contact people instead of being called.  Plus general annoyance at certain people not contacting me over other stuff.

The going.out thing would be less of a problem if I wasn't reluctant to go out by myself. I used to do that, but after a particularily bad robbery a lustrum ago it makes me uneasy to walk the streets by myself. It's not as much that I cant as it is that it makes me feel uneasy, and thus unless I have some very good motivation to do it I usually pass. But it's not good to get a hermit-reputatin, either.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Guys, stop being so relevant to my current sads.

Spoiler: This is me right now. (click to show/hide)

Sure, it's just an online RP group, but I'm seriously starting to get the feeling that they're pretty much just tolerating my presence there and nobody there actually likes having me around.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Hey, at least they're not apex predators.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Sure, it's just an online RP group, but I'm seriously starting to get the feeling that they're pretty much just tolerating my presence there and nobody there actually likes having me around.
If they don't like you around, and they don't say anything, it's their own damn fault, not yours. Don't blame yourself in such situations if other people are being jerks and stringing you along in the name of "politeness."
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

My brother just acted like an absolute bastard.

Urgh, and that's the 2nd, wait no, 3rd time I've wanted to punch him soundly in the face. He's becoming unbearable, and- I can't really continue typing/writing/whatever. I'm just too angry, and stressed.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

It's more WTF than rage, but still:

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Forgeworld? WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Rageworthy because I WANT ONE. But it's WAY too expensive. But it would probably be quite interesting to put together.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:08:19 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

People responding to being told to read the stickies by making some comment about how hard it is to find them

Spoiler: giant rage (click to show/hide)
*Hugs*

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Where is this?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Probably the Technic Pack forums.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Speaking of Minecraft...

I've just had two heavily-injected-with-mods, semi-creative, semi-fleshed out worlds just going crash upon loading the map. The next thing that happens, retconned chunk right outta f*cking nowhere! As in absolutely plain, no signs of structural modifications and whatnot.

I am not going to play this game for a while.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Speaking of Minecraft...

I've just had two heavily-injected-with-mods, semi-creative, semi-fleshed out worlds just going crash upon loading the map. The next thing that happens, retconned chunk right outta f*cking nowhere! As in absolutely plain, no signs of structural modifications and whatnot.

I am not going to play this game for a while.

Ugh... corrupt chunks. Irritating bastards. Its a risk you take when using mods tough, very hard to prevent them. Did any power outage or such happen? these are known to corrupt chunks. Also, the save you last loaded stays cached in memory until you shut down minecraft, even if you quit to the menu. so if you want to use MCedit, watch out for that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I haven't used MCedit for fixing stuff and whatnot for ages now.

And there hasn't been a power outage as of the day today and the days before.

Guess it was dumb luck?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I think so :(
Probably some weird bug, considering both of your worlds were corrupted.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 783 784 [785] 786 787 ... 3345