Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702928 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

That's pretty awesome, to say the least.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

That's pretty awesome, to say the least.

Yeah, but it was a bit of a bitch of a reaction to balance. The site doesn't even give the reaction straight up, much less a balanced one.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Possibly because that guy is either planning on (i) writing a thesis on it and doesn't want anyone to steal his lightning, so to speak (ii) selling it and doesn't want it well known? xD

I have no idea what scientists do all day.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I normally sit around in my lab bored, occasionally doing maths on a massive whiteboard. Sometimes students come and bug me. That is all.
This is a blank sig.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

...this has got to be the only place where talking about breakfast turns into a chemistry lesson.

I envy educated people.  :-[
All my knowledge on this subject comes from a smattering of biology, and chemistry education, wikipedia, and crash course biology... which I don't actually watch that much of, but the bit about sugars and such looked interesting.
^
This. You could get most/all of that from high school biology class, with any of the remainder from chemistry.

Oh, I know these things.  :)  It's just the ease you guys have a conversation about them. I'd feel weird shoehorning them into conversations, and if I did, lots of my friends would just be...  :o

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...this has got to be the only place where talking about breakfast turns into a chemistry lesson.

I envy educated people.  :-[
All my knowledge on this subject comes from a smattering of biology, and chemistry education, wikipedia, and crash course biology... which I don't actually watch that much of, but the bit about sugars and such looked interesting.
^
This. You could get most/all of that from high school biology class, with any of the remainder from chemistry.

Oh, I know these things.  :)  It's just the ease you guys have a conversation about them. I'd feel weird shoehorning them into conversations, and if I did, lots of my friends would just be...  :o
I couldn't do it if I didn't have the internet to refresh my memory on this stuff... and I still wind up saying stupid stuff and misremembering things.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Chrome updated again. The outline around icons on your bookmarks bar is squarer.

Why rage? Because I've never been prompted to update Chrome. Installing things without asking me is a no-no.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

This is why you disable or tune the autoupdater in browsers. Its in about:config in Firefox, search for app.update.auto
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I just hate it when opponents use Shrink in Yugioh. It's very annoying and uncool. Nobody likes it when they do that.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Chrome updated again. The outline around icons on your bookmarks bar is squarer.

Why rage? Because I've never been prompted to update Chrome. Installing things without asking me is a no-no.
But it's more user friendly!

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

I just hate it when opponents use Shrink in Yugioh. It's very annoying and uncool. Nobody likes it when they do that.
Nobody except the player using it. It is very satisfying, though not as much as running a Gem-Knights deck and using Pyroxene Fusion to neutralize targeted effects and such.
くコ:彡

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Oh man, something I hate even more than Shrink is when I draw three of the same card in a row. A card I don't even need at the time, like Polymerization or something.

also I don't know anything about these new-fangled archetypes
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

All I know are Xyz are super powerful if you use them correctly.  I got creamed by Leafsnail last year.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

All the people I regularly play with are pretty terrible at using Xyz. I don't tend to try many new decks because I like working with what I know I'm good at. And also because fusionspamming make for awesomely fun duels if you do it right.
くコ:彡

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.
Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 3345