Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702516 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #11445 on: May 18, 2012, 09:45:51 pm »

I FUCKING HATE TAP-MOUSE-PAD-TO-CLICK.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

USB mouse or throw laptop through wall go home.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Ex-wife is pissing me off. I will not be pissed off for long. You see, my good soldiers...

THERE WILL BE RUM!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I don't have a USB mouse at the moment and home is several states away.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

If you ever get around to picking up something for portable purposes, I highly recommend the Arc Touch.  It's worked like a dream for me.  Very portable, comfortable, responsive, and the batteries have lasted me like 5 months of almost daily use so far.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Nothing for it than to make a tiny window via propelled encased silicon and circuitry in your wall, then.

Try to only hit someone/thing that deserves it ~

Or do what salmon suggested. I vastly prefer wired everything mice over wireless, but that's a personal preference :P

E: Or... I don't even quite know what the hell that arc touch thing is. Curved freestanding wireless touchpad?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:12:38 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

You can usually get one fairly cheap at a store; I've been using a cheapo MS one that I picked up for something like $15 for more than a year without any problems. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere/completely broke, in which case...

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Nothing for it than to make a tiny window via propelled encased silicon and circuitry in your wall, then.

Try to only hit someone/thing that deserves it ~

Or do what salmon suggested. I vastly prefer wired everything mice over wireless, but that's a personal preference :P

E: Or... I don't even quite know what the hell that arc touch thing is. Curved freestanding wireless touchpad?
You can (sort of) adjust it to how you want it to curve! Also, it functions as a normal mouse would, on top of having touch/swipe commands for windows.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

There should be an option in your touchpad drivers to disable tap clicking. I know mine does, and it's disabled.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

There should be an option in your touchpad drivers to disable tap clicking. I know mine does, and it's disabled.
Can't you do that from the Control Panel? (I don't know, I'm on a desktop.)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I have a USB mouse for my laptop and almost never use the touchpad. Finicky little buggers should burn in hell.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I know you all hate HP (rotten bastards that you are,) but we put gestures on our trackpads. (The word touchpad makes me sick to my stomach.) It's pretty cool. Totally useless if you have a real mouse, but pretty cool nonetheless.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Like the double tap to turn the touchpad off?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

In the top left corner. You, of course, knew that or you wouldn't have brought it up. :P

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

My mom's laptop supposedly has some of that gesture stuff on it. Randomly, you'll have the screen do something funky while trying to do something else, or the page you're looking at will suddenly start scrolling.

When you try to do it on purpose, though? Never works. Ever.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 3345