Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 748 749 [750] 751 752 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699449 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Frisbees! Or you can turn them into artsy things and sell 'em for a couple bucks total. Takes a stick and some fishing line, ferex.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

My dad makes lamps out of them.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eureka is good, I still prefer Warehouse 13 though.
What's the third show set in that Universe? I know there's three of them...
Warehouse 13 was good, but I just couldn't really get into it enough to put it in regular rotation.

And the problem with Dr.Who is that I am perpetually out of episodes to watch, so I always forget about it. I get to watch it like once a year when Netflix releases a new season, and then the entire rest of the year with nothing. Damn them and their inability to make a new episode every day for me to devour!
I like Torchwood, but the wife doesn't and she's got the tv-capable computer, so she gets veto powers.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

my cat found a way into my locked closet AND PEED ON EVERYTHING 

well played ninja kitty well played.enjoy your shitty dry kibbles.
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Fucking connection, every night the last few days its decided to go into utter-shit mode for hours. Tempted to call up my ISP and rant at them about it if it keeps happening.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Being young sucks.
Long list of rant reasons:
1. Dumb politcians screwing up everything = economic crisis = probably no work when i finish school
2. Probably no retirement, working until my 105th when i just fall and am dead,
3. because people will live longer, but they will still age, so youre probably going to be hooked up to a machine for the last 15 years of your live, unable to do anything or even request euthanasia.
4. Privatisation, aka, GIVE US MORE MONEY
5. Overpopulation

aka, life sucks.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. Being older isn't gonna help you there, unless you get a LOT older.
2. Psh. A lot can change in almost a decade. Don't get too depressed over your imminent lack of chickens until they hatch, even if you don't have many eggs at the moment...
3. Nah, soon as that starts becoming a regular thing I'm pretty sure requesting euthenasia will get enough popular support to be legal in most places.
4. See 1.
5. Not a real thing, don't worry about it. And if it becomes a real thing, well, everyone enjoys living in interesting times, right?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

NO! I AM NOT GONNA LOOK AT YOUR DAMNED VIDEO IF YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE GENERIC LET'S PLAY NUMBER 54475564757!

*sigh* I wish I could block 'shared with you' messages on youtube.
I get one of those every few weeks or so. Never heard of any of the games.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And that's why I keep my Youtube account limited to logging in to view questionable content. I disabled text messaging on my phone so I didn't get bombarded with stupid shit from my friends. I see Youtube much the same way.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Reconfirmed: People are still idiots.

If your shit is important, you don't leave your important shit on the internet. Private network/LAN your important shit.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not that that completely protects it from hacking, of course. But its not really /technical/ precautions you need to take at that point, mostly.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

If your shit is important, you don't leave your important shit on the internet. Private network/LAN your important shit.

Stupidity is a disease mankind has yet to cure.

This gives me a sad. D:
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Otherwise known as the "build public support for CISPA" approach. By convincing people they or their country is seconds away from cyber intrusion, the American public is more likely to willingly sign away what digital civil rights they have left.

It worked just fine for physical terrorism, so why not cybercrime?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Because cybercrime isn't a visible thing (and sometimes not even a thing at all). You can't point out the collapsing cyberbuildings we don't have, and theres no virtual countries to declare somewhat unnecessary war on.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe I should play Splinter Cell(the original) again. That stuff actually happened in that game, and I like calling bullshit on writer's failure to real.
Plus, Splinter Cell is kind of fun.

Stupidity is a disease mankind has yet to cure.

This gives me a sad. D:
Let's hold a fundraiser to find a cure for stupid. We'll make millions!
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 748 749 [750] 751 752 ... 3345