Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 747 748 [749] 750 751 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699397 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

It was devised at least in part by Ricky Gervais and thus everyone on it is a cringe inducing insufferable jackass.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:40:26 pm by Leafsnail »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

You must remember there are two different versions of The Office.
The UK broadcast one and the American one.
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Theres multiple Offices?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Theres multiple Offices?

Most awesome British shows have had US remakes of varying qualities. Office among them.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I'm of the opinion that the American version is much better.

Then again, I find Ricky Gervais about as amusing as a flaming petrol enema.
*Hugs*

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

There are like seven different versions of The Office.

I personally prefer the US version, but it's a tough call. Steve Carrell or Ricky Gervais? Coin flip. Plus, the US version, like all American shows, is interminable.

Maybe I should give the Swedish version a try.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I enjoy Community and the IT crowd. Office is... ok, sometimes, as is Parks and Rec. Don't watch the Big Bang Theory.

In TV anger mode, scriver's been insulting Eureka in my presence. Damn you, bastard, I like that show!

And apparently there are still people who haven't seen or heard of Raising Hope. (That's more of a WTF thread thing I guess, but seriously, it's like the best non-serious show on TV now.)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

So, spent all day cleaning this place to show it to somebody interested in renting. I send a text at about the time they're scheduled to show up to see if they need any directions or anything, and get back, "I already found a place!" This from somebody who made that appointment to check the place out on Saturday, and who said he wouldn't be able to look at any place until today.

EDIT: also, there appears to have been an 87% price drop on the stack of antiviruses my roommate left, comparing what Amazon sells new ones for to what Trend Micro sells them for. Apparently this is an exceptionally shitty antivirus, and a competitive price would require me to give Amazon enough money that I would suffer a $1.34 loss on each sale, plus some shipping. Because there are people selling used copies for one cent.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 05:18:38 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Eureka is good, I still prefer Warehouse 13 though.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Eureka is good, I still prefer Warehouse 13 though.
Warehouse 13, and for the crazy shit Doctor Who

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Fun fact, BBQ Beef hula hoops actually have no beef in them, and get most of their flavour from potato salts.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Is... that bad? If they still taste fine, and they're not noticeably worse for you than the beef alternative, what's the problem?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Is... that bad? If they still taste fine, and they're not noticeably worse for you than the beef alternative, what's the problem?
I actually like them more that way, and I don't eat beef. It's just the false advertisement, it grinds me.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Yeah, these CDs are not worth the time it would take to work out how to sell them, or the money I'd be temporarily out due to shipping them to Amazon. Guess they're garbage, after all.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 747 748 [749] 750 751 ... 3345