Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 744 745 [746] 747 748 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698917 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Dial-up?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Tr...o..lo..lo....lo...l...

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Dial-up?

Yes. Dial-up. It still exists, surprisingly enough. And it is fucking annoying as hell. I'm just about screaming bloody murder here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Do you use Netscape too?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Nyah. Why the hell would I use that?

...I'm now considering prefacing every sentence with 'nyah' from now on...

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Now now people. I think being on dial-up is punishment enough, no need to razz him about using it too :P
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Yolo.
...I'm now considering prefacing every sentence with 'Yolo' from now on...

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

JUST MAKE IT A FUNNY FLAG DRAW A DICK ON IT LOLOLOLOL

I cant draw either, mayby you can get somebody else to do it?
I don't know anyone who is good at drawing.

if I must, I'll just get a picture of a DF dwarf and shove that in the flag.

or just do a very simple flag, using a load of rectangles all 1 pixel wide and all different colours, so anyone who looks at it has a seizure.

When in doubt, use flag of the German Empire. That's my flag of choice when I need one for whatever reason. Be warned that I've met a few guys who've connected it with the Nazis for some reason.

Designing a flag isn't really that hard unless you insist on having some fairly detailed art work in it. Most flags are just a couple of colours splashed together. Pick a number between 1 and 3. Now pick a colour, two or more if you picked 2 or 3. Chose one colour? Congratulations, you have a single colour flag with no other defining features. Two colours? Maybe you'd like a Cross shape or bicolour design? Three colours would give you an easy choice between a horizontal and vertical designs. If you really want to, you can just add a sword or whatever would be more appropriate on top. If you really want to be deep, make up some lore about how the colour red represents the blood you've shed and black the ashes of the foes you've vanquished with a righteous golden sword of justice separating the two colours.

Hope that helps.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Do you use Netscape too?
I don't think theres a way to download Netscape anymore, though. Last time I found a link to it it was redirected to an aol page.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

We've had semi-sweet baking chocolate in the cabinet every time I've looked for the past 2-3 years. Suddenly, when I need it for the first time to make icecream its gone. Woopdefukindoo.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you use Netscape too?
I don't think theres a way to download Netscape anymore, though. Last time I found a link to it it was redirected to an aol page.

"This is your father's Netscape. Not as random or as clumsy as IE, an elegant weapon from a more civilized age."

I assure you, humanity will not let worthy relics such as these be forgotten.

EDIT: Link fix.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:41:16 pm by Delta Foxtrot »

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just as long as Vorthon doesn't use Microsoft Works, he should be able to get by in the modern age.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

How many years have these digitally restored Shirley Temple collection commercials been running, and do they really sell enough of these to pay for the commercials?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure I remember them from the mid-late nineties, so, at least a decade and some change. They're pretty persistent.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

delta, that ftp link doesn't work in url tags it seems. It gets redirected to something else.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 744 745 [746] 747 748 ... 3345