Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 740 741 [742] 743 744 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698750 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You fucking rang?

:D

Yeah, I'm temporarily back for the checkup, just as I promised--check the happy thread for details.  How's it hanging?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

So, if I do that in real life, will you show up here? :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes.

But first you have to sacrifice a genetically modified goat-soldier to the gods, before you shout the incantation.  Do this, my son, and I will be there.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Off to the Genetics laboratory!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

So that's what I've been doing wrong!  I've been stabbing this corpse while chanting The Black Sacrament all this time.  Oh wait that's for the Dark Br--

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

No. No! Not the Dark Bronies!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Spoiler: you called? (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

No. No! Not the Dark Bronies!
Did Equestria get attacked by whatever split Aether in Metroid Prime 2? Might have a bit of trouble calling Samus but it would make it more interesting.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I guess the Octacon theory is holding pretty steady. :P
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile

Can't start the day without some.

Do not raeg at forum members. That is not the purpose of this thread. Raeg at "things" all you want, but not the people behind them.

Mine? 600+ safety violations for BP in just the three years that OSHA has been looking at them. The runner up? 4. 4 safety violations by the following oil company. You...have...got...to...be...****ing KIDDING ME! What's it going to take before someone criminally prosecutes these guys to the extent they deserve? If they strap toddlers to the next oil well before it goes boom?

if you always get raged about being raged i recomened YOU TO not be raged or prepare to die with a angree red face
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:42:21 pm by azrael300 »
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Just found out this PoS browser apparently can't reveal tvtrope spoilers. Had a minor rage spasm.

For the record. iPad safari browser is a royal piece of junk. Everything that hasn't looked worse so far (that I've seen, anyway) costs, though :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I just make them all visible, but I only ever use TV Tropes for reading about things I've finished. But yes, mobile Safari sucks.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

Just use the TvTropes app.  There's one for Android, there's gotta be one for iPad.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Turns out there is, but it entails closing the bloody browser every time I want to use it. Mobile devices are incredibly constrictive for me :-\

Better than nothing, though. Still kinda' getting close to the point I'd murder for some g'damn alt-tab and >9 tabs in browser (I'm used to having over a hundred open, nyargh.) action.

Feels like I'm missing an arm or something, honestly.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

if you always get raged about being raged i recomened YOU TO not be raged or prepare to die with a angree red face

"...But we will always rage, because some things are just worth raging for."
Pages: 1 ... 740 741 [742] 743 744 ... 3345