Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 729 730 [731] 732 733 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698969 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

YOU FRICKING CHOke, SHE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, SHE ASK THE QUESTION AND YOU SAID "NOPE"
NOW YOU GOTTA WAIT TILL WEDS OR THURS BEFORE SEEING HER AGAIN. I CAN'T BELIEVE I LIVE IN YOU. I HOPE THAT SANDWICH TASTES SO GOOD YOU DILLWEED.
*inner me while eating tasty sandwich*

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

YOU FRICKING CHOke, SHE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, SHE ASK THE QUESTION AND YOU SAID "NOPE"
NOW YOU GOTTA WAIT TILL WEDS OR THURS BEFORE SEEING HER AGAIN. I CAN'T BELIEVE I LIVE IN YOU. I HOPE THAT SANDWICH TASTES SO GOOD YOU DILLWEED.
I take it the asking out the Subway lady was a fail. What did she ask you, by the way?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I take it the asking out the Subway lady was a fail. What did she ask you, by the way?
"Anything else?"

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Man, she even set you up for it. "Well other than the sandwich, your phone number would be great." And if she balked you could just play it off as being friendly.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Man, she even set you up for it. "Well other than the sandwich, your phone number would be great." And if she balked you could just play it off as being friendly.
DO EET! Yes!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DO EET! Yes!
Next plan, NEXT PLAN DAMNIT

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

I hate when you get pulled over for some little thing, only to find that your freakin insurance card expired three days ago. Oh and while they are busy writing a citation for that, why don't they just add the stuff you were going to get off with a warning for to the same citation? Bloody hell.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I hate when you get pulled over for some little thing, only to find that your freakin insurance card expired three days ago. Oh and while they are busy writing a citation for that, why don't they just add the stuff you were going to get off with a warning for to the same citation? Bloody hell.

This has happened to me repeatedly in the past. If you want, you can try talking to your County/District Attorney and ask them to waive the charges. Telling them it was an honest mistake because re-upping your insurance slipped your mind might get you off the hook. It has for me, several times. If you present yourself as a reasonable, upstanding citizen who really does keep their insurance current, they might drop the charges.

On the other hand if they think you're trying to skeeze your way out of it, they'll probably tell you to just pay the fine. It's worth a shot though.

These days though, cops can just look up your insurance information. The last few times I didn't have a current insurance card on me, the cops have just said "That's ok, we'll just look up the status of your insurance."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:32:07 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

My 13 year old niece is posting things on her facebook that can only come from 4chan /b/.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Why /b/?
There are much more interesting sections.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

Because /b/ is the root of evil on the interwebs >:D
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

I played DF for 5.5 hours. A whole new fortress. Without saving a single time.

You can quess the rest.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

You know there is an autosave function right >.>?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

A slow enough PC might not reach the first season break in 6 hours :P
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.
Pages: 1 ... 729 730 [731] 732 733 ... 3345