Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698702 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'm going to be firmly on the pajama wearing people's side.

Fuck your silly social clothing conventions. Comfort above all.

fine, I'll turn up naked next time. >.>
Theres a difference between nude and comfortable depending on the weather, specifically winter.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Fine by me. Body shame is not a good thing.

Though I must say it's doubtful to be comfortable (cold surfaces!).
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I'm going to be firmly on the pajama wearing people's side.

Fuck your silly social clothing conventions. Comfort above all.

fine, I'll turn up naked next time. >.>
Theres a difference between nude and comfortable depending on the weather, specifically winter.
well, nakedness is comfortable, and dammit I'll show of the whole package and be proud of it!

DAMMIT kaijyuu! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!

The mask becomes the man.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I have successfully converted someone to nudism! All according to my devious plan.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Compression shorts + loosely worn dress shirt forever. THAT is comfy.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Compression shorts + loosely worn dress shirt forever. THAT is comfy.

...Yay?

I prefer a t-shirt to a dress shirt :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Yeah but a t-shirt can't be as open flowy and lazy.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile

I'm comfortable in just about anything. I can wear a full suit and jacket including dress shoes without any real discomfort.
Nothing important here, move along.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Dress shirts can take you to much greater peaks of casual laziness than t-shirts.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Dress shirts can take you to much greater peaks of casual laziness than t-shirts.
i know, don't tuck it in and its like im the office slacker, yet i do all of the work!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced for the past couple weeks now. The only thing standing between me and total completion is black thread, or more specifically a lack of it. You see, you only get three black threads throughout the entire game, and you need all three to get total completion. Guess who discarded one of those threads before he knew better? (Rhetorical question) And I've already dumped 90 hours into my game too. Gah.

I'm going to go punch many things and then start a new save file.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Ahahahahahaha. Why is it always black thread that does that? Why doesn't anything else ever look more expendable than it is?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced for the past couple weeks now. The only thing standing between me and total completion is black thread, or more specifically a lack of it. You see, you only get three black threads throughout the entire game, and you need all three to get total completion. Guess who discarded one of those threads before he knew better? (Rhetorical question) And I've already dumped 90 hours into my game too. Gah.

I'm going to go punch many things and then start a new save file.
You just gotta love putting hours into that game and then getting to a point where you fuck over the entire save file. Like going into a battle totally unprepared, not expecting that battle to happen, and then the game for some fucking reason autosaves right before you get to the battle so that you can't just re load and prep. Goddamnit FFTA.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

That game pisses me off in general. I hate the characters, and you can't make your own.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

That game pisses me off in general. I hate the characters, and you can't make your own.
Repeat suicide charges can help with that.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 3345