Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698444 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

and suddenly their credit rating goes through the floor and they have to live in a homeless shelter.
And Greatorder shall be followed for the rest of his life to make sure this information stays buried or he will be buried ^_^

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

My favorite is "WHY IS UR SOFTWARE SO SLOW? WHY DO YOU ONLY CALL US BACK WHEN IT'S SUDDENLY WORKING AGAIN?"

"Well sir, when you rely on this little thing called the internet, and your server is an overloaded, unoptimized, virus-riddled POS that you've had since 1999 to begin with.....things can take a while."

"DERRR WUT?"
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

I did the Swedish national test in math today. There were very few questions.

GAH! WHY DO YOU NOT PUT ANY EFFORT IN MAKING OUR TESTS! WHY!?!
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah, a professor graded a problem wrong on an exam, and then just talked circles around me for ten minutes when I tried to explain why my answer was actually correct.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

Bah, a professor graded a problem wrong on an exam, and then just talked circles around me for ten minutes when I tried to explain why my answer was actually correct.

If the professor is not particularly well-liked, at the end of your next class session, just stand up and request loudly that everyone wait a moment, then explain the incorrect grade and why your answer is correct to the class (if you're sure it's correct, that is). You'll either embarrass him/her into giving you the correct mark or win popularity among your peers. Of course, you could end up with a professor who loathes you, but it sounds like they might be incompetent enough for that not to matter too much...

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, at the end of our completely unproductive conversation he did agree to take my exam and look it over. So hopefully he'll realize his mistake and give me the correct marks next class. I don't know if he understood what I was saying and just didn't want to admit his mistake right away or what. The RAAAAAAAAAAGE mostly comes from him being incompetent enough to have made the mistake in the first place.

I do try to be as not-douchy in my interactions with people as possible, so I probably wouldn't do something like that anyway.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

I wasn't seriously suggesting you do that.  ;) I wouldn't do it either, although I'd probably be extremely amused if somebody did it of their own volition without my meddling being involved, depending on how much I (dis)liked the professor.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Goddamn badge-in system appears to have dropped the record of my badging in on Monday, leading to me apparently having been working at all times except those I'm scheduled. I have no idea how to fix this, since the software interface appears to have been designed by a chimpanzee who was slightly on fire at the time.

EDIT: Also, it only works in Internet Explorer.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:05:36 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

YOU PAY ME TO DO SHIT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT BUT STILL BITCH THAT IM DOING IT WRONG THEN YOU HAVE THE GALL OF CALLING ME A SCAMMER
Telle is Truean?
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YOU PAY ME TO DO SHIT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT BUT STILL BITCH THAT IM DOING IT WRONG THEN YOU HAVE THE GALL OF CALLING ME A SCAMMER
Telle is Truean?
Or im just experiencing the same stress just at a different career.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

remember: humans are morons.
*Cough* I was just making an obviously not-very-humorous observation.

No need to call me a moron.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

Ah. The "including us B12ers" thing led me to interpret it as you suggesting I was actually confused about Telle and Truean's identities.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. The "including us B12ers" thing led me to interpret it as you suggesting I was actually confused about Telle and Truean's identities.
lol I was here before Truean and i believe i expressed my heterosexual views before.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol I was here before Truean and i believe i expressed my heterosexual views before.
suddenly: what if he lied?

are you really who you say you are?

Do you really want me to prove it?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Spoiler: this bullshit (click to show/hide)
showed up on my facebook
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 3345