Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697013 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Honestly......Edition
« Reply #10590 on: April 23, 2012, 11:15:04 pm »

If it's a coed dorm then the goal is to weed out the women who are only there for MRS degrees >.>

... what's an MRS degree?

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10591 on: April 23, 2012, 11:19:38 pm »

A Mrs degree is one that teaches skills traditionally sought after in a wife.  Republican men often make their betrothed take them prior to the wedding ceremony.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10592 on: April 23, 2012, 11:23:57 pm »

Note that it is not actually a degree. It's just women going to college for the sole purpose of finding husbands.

On the bright side, at least it isn't like things were only 60 or so years ago, at which point in time all women who attended colleges were socially expected to join sororities, find husbands, and then drop out.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #10593 on: April 23, 2012, 11:30:01 pm »

Thank-you MetalSlimeHunt! You get a cookie for your prompt response to penguin's question that I sorta necessitated to be asked >.>
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10594 on: April 23, 2012, 11:31:34 pm »

Note that it is not actually a degree. It's just women going to college for the sole purpose of finding husbands.

On the bright side, at least it isn't like things were only 60 or so years ago, at which point in time all women who attended colleges were socially expected to join sororities, find husbands, and then drop out.

Well fuck, College is going to be interesting here >_>

Ninja: I like the word fugue, do you like it?
... Just a random thought.

FUGUE STATE

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #10595 on: April 23, 2012, 11:41:18 pm »

Just don't let them trick you into helping to fold their clothes. It all will go downhill from there. That, or make sure you use your own protection measures and don't trust her when she says she's on the pill, or using some other protection method. Or be celibate, that prevents accidents that lead to women graduating with MRS degrees :P
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10596 on: April 23, 2012, 11:44:23 pm »

Well I sort of expected that answer.

Also girls from the dorm next to mine coming in and stealing the dryers really annoys me.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10597 on: April 23, 2012, 11:46:00 pm »

What if I'm going to college to find chicks?

* Japa could totally see himself doing that

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10598 on: April 23, 2012, 11:49:05 pm »

What if I'm going to college to find chicks?

* Japa could totally see himself doing that
Come to Utah! Prerequisites are a white shirt with a tie and conservative views :I

How do i live here?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #10599 on: April 24, 2012, 12:07:11 am »

Sometimes I'm a little mad that the opposite doesn't apply to men. Why does the fact that I have testes mean that I'm expected to have ambition‽
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10600 on: April 24, 2012, 12:11:13 am »

What, you don't think social maneuvering to put one's self in a culturally defined box on pain of total alienation doesn't take ambition?

Or rather, didn't take ambition, as these days women and men are both expected to work in most circles.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #10601 on: April 24, 2012, 01:37:19 am »

I went away for the weekend, and got back yesterday afternoon. Approximately 50 hours spent away from home. Apparently, not only are my parents now incapable of doing housework, but as I found out not ten minutes ago, decided that when they ran out of room to stack the dirty dishes on the countertops, the best thing to do was not to wash them, but to shove them in the oven and expect me to find them. I suppose I was lucky that I checked the oven when I did, or I might have baked several cooking utensils and set the oven on fire.
くコ:彡

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10602 on: April 24, 2012, 01:48:24 am »

To be fair, they likely spent a year or so wiping shit off your ass.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #10603 on: April 24, 2012, 05:28:19 am »

Listening to nice, relaxing ambient music on Pandora. Suddenly, an ad. Not just any ad, though Pandora ads are typically annoying enough as it is, but a political attack ad. Which means a voiceover by those special voice actors used only for political attack ads. Voices which seem to imply the speaker is the greatest asshole to have ever lived, while simultaneously grating against the ears like extra-rough sandpaper. Voice actors who, if I were a Christian, I would believe had a special 8th circle of Hell built specifically for them, in which they would be forced to listen to their own voice for eternity as punishment for their crimes against humanity. Needless to say, hearing this in the middle of some nice, relaxing, late night ambient music, was UNPLEASANT to say the least.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 3345