Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 692 693 [694] 695 696 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698922 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I believe img.ie is down, resulting in the (hopefully temporary) loss of my avatar. Can anyone else see it?

edit: well there it is again. not sure why it disappeared for five minutes and i couldn't load the site

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Yeah I noticed that when me mom couldn't upload stuff there :V

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

So it was likely down legitimately? Well it's back up now it seems.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

It's been hiccuping a lot lately.

And it takes me about 3 or 4 tries to get an image URL that isn't used
*Hugs*

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

For future reference~
One day that site will go down and the Internet will implode in a cloud of meta.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I like imgur better than img.ie. Reason one - PNGs' transparent parts are often blacked out in img.ie, but resolved correctly in imgur. Reason two- Imgur is pretty stable and doesn't often do away with images.

But for hi-traffic things like my avatar, I *usually* use my wordpress media library.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

I just wrote a uniting theory on the dualistic nature of spirituality and atheism, tying both thought processes into my personal Pantheistic-Panentheistic philosophical approach by observing the incalculable yet rhythmic nature of celestial expansion and natural biological systems, accompanying the claims of atheists, Judeo-Christian monotheists, and Polytheists in a logical manner and topping it off with the common characteristics that all three groups equate to.

From this day forth, I damn the backspace's ability to delete pages and pages of worth on a whim.

Fuck you, laptop. FUCK. YOU. I've been trying to get that idea out of my mind for a decade, and when I finally get more than a dozen paragraphs out, my laptop trolls me.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

CTRL+Z?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile

Edit --> undo. Undo. Undo.

Edit --> Redo. Redo.

Edit --> redon't --> reundo.

If that doesn't work then props for tackling it. Just hope it isn't like when you write the wrong word in blissfully perfect handwriting. You know you need to erase it... but it's so beautiful. Then you write the right word in the same space and it looks absolutely awful. I hate when that happens.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Nope, I was typing it straight into a web browser, not a text file. It was in response to one of my close friends discussing a philosophical approach at viewing his job at an American nuclear facility. I'm an Atheist with Pantheistic leanings and he's a straight-up Christian, and we always have fun discussing philosophy and religion when we're both free.

"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Control-Z still works in a browser, though. I've used it a ton.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Control-Z still works in a browser, though. I've used it a ton.

...Would it work when I've then gone to facebook and posted about 15 comments in a conversation? >_> I don't think it'll go that far.

I KNEW I should have gotten firefox again rather than stick to google chrome. Firefox always saves my text when this shit happens. :(

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Alternatively, you could press Forward and go back to that page.

I know that Chrome and Firefox support that ability.

EDIT- Wait, you faile even tho' you pressed Forward? At least bay12 caches stuff for me.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

If he's got cached browsing off, which many people do for security reasons, then it won't show.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 692 693 [694] 695 696 ... 3345