Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 691 692 [693] 694 695 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699199 times)

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

I swear to god, if someone says "you're" instead of "your" or vice versa, I am going to throw a dictionary in their face.
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I swear to god, if someone says "you're" instead of "your" or vice versa, I am going to throw a dictionary in their face.

Your overreacting. Worrying about little stuff like that is a waste of you're time.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Praecordia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ohh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeah... I'm actually reading something otherwise half decent (so far) that buggers up the your/you're distinction... pretty much every damn time it comes up. It's somewhat distracting. Does it with their/they're, too.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I know what you mean. Heck, a lot of times I find myself not continuing works (mostly fanfic, for obvious reasons) simply because the author doesn't have any sense of pacing or doesn't know how to use punctuation.

3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I fail at pacing and grammar (getting better I hope though), but I at least consistently get the theres and yours down.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile

god I the am grammer.

am silly I mood in.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeaaaah. Made it to chapter eight of a ten chapter 100ker before it finally pissed me off enough to close the damn thing. Hate wincing every other sentence, and how the hell did this bugger go over 70k words without fixing that damn problem, anyway? Argh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeaaaah. Made it to chapter eight of a ten chapter 100ker before it finally pissed me off enough to close the damn thing. Hate wincing every other sentence, and how the hell did this bugger go over 70k words without fixing that damn problem, anyway? Argh.

That's what gets me, too.

"Oh, 120k wordcount? They must be a decent writer if they wrote that much." Four chapters in, I am torn between gouging my eyes and continuing to read because a) I'm reluctant to stop reading anything halfway through, even if it is terrible (hence why I read the second and third Hunger Games books), and b) longrunner fanfic crossovers including at least one thing of interest to me are few and far between.

3. Run Resize Enable

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #10389 on: April 18, 2012, 02:14:26 am »

Nice has nothing to do with it. They're all locked because of consistent proof that this won't work, not whether or not the thread itself is currently bad.

lol
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

The meh thread makes me rage from it's indifference towards it's own redundency X(
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=107635.0
Can't find any flux anywhere in several worlds recently generated *RAGE*
also annoying popup window preview thingy in windows 7 taskbar X(
and fuck you influenza .
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:46:15 am by MarcAFK »
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

I'm reluctant to stop reading anything halfway through, even if it is terrible (hence why I read the second and third Hunger Games books),

hmmm, yeah they are kinda off.
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'm reluctant to stop reading anything halfway through, even if it is terrible (hence why I read the second and third Hunger Games books),

hmmm, yeah they are kinda off.
THe second one was just blah I'd say. The third not too much better, but it was more or less one extended fight.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Brain dead drivers. I hate when people pull out into the middle turning lane like it's a fucking merging lane. IT'S NOT A FUCKING MERGING LANE YOU DOUCHE! And then what do they do? They wait for traffic to be COMPLETELY clear before they try to enter a lane, at the same time every other normal driver is trying to get into the lane from where you're SUPPOSED to be turning from. And do they do it expediently? NO. They slowly drift out into the near lane, straddle both lanes for a minute, before gradually drifting into the right lane to make a turn not 10 feet from where they entered the street.

Seriously, just fucking. Figure. It. Out. It took you 2 and a half minutes to do what virtually any other driver could have done in 20 seconds.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

So glad I stopped driving.

I'd probably be the idiot in the middle of the road.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 691 692 [693] 694 695 ... 3345