Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 624 625 [626] 627 628 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694797 times)

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you point out that you actually need said computer to finish the damn essay?
Doesn't believe me >.>
I have a SAC on Monday and I was supposed to e-mail it tonight if I wanted it graded.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I SHOULDN'T KEEP MY EYES OFF MY LAPTOP.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I love staying up until 11:00 to do homework and realizing I can't possibly do several of them and that it's unlikely I'm going to do the others. I love that SO MUCH.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

THAT SENSATION IS INCREDIBLE

It's even better when it's something that your entire semester grade rides on. That realization at like four AM that there is no g'damn way you're going to finish this thing...

... it's really impressive. Horrible, horrible indeed, but impressive. Almost unique, and delicious for that.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

IT IS SURELY GREAT!

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I saw this on Boing Boing. Sorta ROFL RAGE.
Rich people complaining about how little they can afford.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-29/wall-street-bonus-withdrawal-means-trading-aspen-for-cheap-chex.html

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Our computers have 200MB of hard drive space.
That's only just enough to hold all of my work for digital graphics, and that's with compressing everything that I'm not currently using into zip folders.
*Hugs*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

That's only just enough to hold all of my work for digital graphics, and that's with compressing everything that I'm not currently using into zip folders.
D:

...In other news, my computer is allergic to Minecraft. Seriously. It just shows a black screen. ARGHHHHHHHHH!

LostCosmonaut

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Were you computers manufactured before or after 1995? Seriously, my first computer, that I had in 2003, had 40 GB of space I believe.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Were you computers manufactured before or after 1995? Seriously, my first computer, that I had in 2003, had 40 GB of space I believe.
Probably a uni/college account with limited space per student.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Yeah, it was 20MB until a few weeks back.
I have a .psd that's 28MB
*Hugs*

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

D:

...In other news, my computer is allergic to Minecraft. Seriously. It just shows a black screen. ARGHHHHHHHHH!
That may be a sign that your Java client... thing... isn't up to date.  My computer had a similar problem.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-29/wall-street-bonus-withdrawal-means-trading-aspen-for-cheap-chex.html
I'd be happy to relieve the stress of their money from them.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Yeah, I foresee that guy with the picture getting the Paul Christoforo treatment. He'll be an Internet meme by the end of next week.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

“People who don’t have money don’t understand the stress,” said Alan Dlugash, a partner at accounting firm Marks Paneth & Shron LLP in New York who specializes in financial planning for the wealthy. “Could you imagine what it’s like to say I got three kids in private school, I have to think about pulling them out? How do you do that?”

Wow. I wonder how much stress he would feel if he couldn't cover food, utilities and rent on a condemned trailer unfit for human habitation without dipping a little further into debt each month and his kids were facing expulsion from public school because he can't afford to buy mandatory school uniforms?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 624 625 [626] 627 628 ... 3345