Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624] 625 626 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695628 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Group Projects Blow Edition
« Reply #9345 on: February 28, 2012, 12:34:15 am »

All that sounds more like a problem of unfair grading than having anything to do with the suck that happens when you're forced to work on a project with complete strangers.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Group Projects Blow Edition
« Reply #9346 on: February 28, 2012, 07:55:21 am »

Not really. Most of my problems came from the things others missed, whereas my part of the speech was fine except for the 3-pointer. And then there's the fact that I had to do everyone's research for them and make the outline and coordinate everything and literally beg one of them to put in a little effort...

Then again, not as bad as the group who had 2 members who would not do anything (the one that got grades in the 60's).

Group projects do suck.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9347 on: February 28, 2012, 12:49:15 pm »

Really pissed off at the bus system. Yesterday afternoon, the retard of a bus driver pulls up, refuses to let me and two other people on, citing a full bus, lets someone off, then refuses to continue driving if we, the people who didn't want to be fucking stuck in the middle of a bad neighborhood at 5:00PM, didn't get off. And these jackasses are raising the fare in a month or so. Supposedly, tomorrow night and the night after, they're holding public hearings to get the public's opinion on the rate hike, but here's the natch: they are scheduled at a time after the buses stop running.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9348 on: February 28, 2012, 12:52:32 pm »

Really pissed off at the bus system. Yesterday afternoon, the retard of a bus driver pulls up, refuses to let me and two other people on, citing a full bus, lets someone off, then refuses to continue driving if we, the people who didn't want to be fucking stuck in the middle of a bad neighborhood at 5:00PM, didn't get off. And these jackasses are raising the fare in a month or so. Supposedly, tomorrow night and the night after, they're holding public hearings to get the public's opinion on the rate hike, but here's the natch: they are scheduled at a time after the buses stop running.

That is low.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #9349 on: February 28, 2012, 01:30:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9350 on: February 28, 2012, 01:31:36 pm »

What?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9351 on: February 28, 2012, 01:32:12 pm »

Missed it by a minute. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #9352 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:33 pm »

McAfee.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you're trying to white list a legitimate process? Well just let me---"

"PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR DOWNLOAD UPDATES TO CONTINUE."

"DOWNLOADING UPDATES...."

"INSTALLING UPDATES......"

"ERROR."

"PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR DOWNLOAD UPDATES TO CONTINUE."

With my Sword of Services.msc, I stab at thee.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9353 on: February 28, 2012, 04:23:06 pm »

McAfee.

OH GOD WHY WON'T IT LET ME UNINSTALL YOU

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9355 on: February 28, 2012, 04:42:08 pm »

McAfee!

When the antiviral is more annoying and system damaging that 99% of actual viruses, someone has screwed up. Possibly whoever decided to actually install the damn program. Infinite hate works, etc, so forth.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9356 on: February 28, 2012, 04:54:45 pm »

Luckily this is a client's machine, so I had the luxury of saying "Hey, your AV was pissing me off so I stabbed it in the face. Your sub is also about a year over due. You should consider doing something about that."

That's the point at which she goes "Oh, I think we have Norton installed and running already anyways."

Because when one crappy AV suite isn't enough, double up mang!

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9357 on: February 28, 2012, 05:00:37 pm »

How was it still running with both of those on?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9358 on: February 28, 2012, 05:30:54 pm »

I wondered this too. I can only assume that deep somewhere within her HDD, Norton and McAfee are engaged in a eternal battle to the death.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9359 on: February 28, 2012, 10:27:58 pm »

HURGH! Why would anyone do that!? >.<

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624] 625 626 ... 3345