Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691369 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Digital Warfare Edition
« Reply #8505 on: January 20, 2012, 09:35:38 pm »

Isn't that dependent of the diet of the individual animal in question? I mean, if it's kept hopped up on caffeine or amphetamines all the time, yeah, I could see that, but...I dunno. There are/were whole civilizations that ate the particular animal in question in times of famine/warfare. We need to study this more, methinks.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8506 on: January 20, 2012, 10:15:52 pm »

Isn't that dependent of the diet of the individual animal in question? I mean, if it's kept hopped up on caffeine or amphetamines all the time, yeah, I could see that, but...I dunno. There are/were whole civilizations that ate the particular animal in question in times of famine/warfare. We need to study this more, methinks.
Referencing Kuru...
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8507 on: January 20, 2012, 10:31:10 pm »

Referencing Kuru...
I know. Aside from it being contracted from eating nerve/brain tissue, it was only really natively recorded to a handful of areas (like the natives in New Zealand.) It was suspected that the diet of said natives had something to do with Kuru. The effects of cannibalism aren't really well documented, as it were.

We should probably get this back on topic, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #8508 on: January 20, 2012, 10:33:19 pm »

back on topic: I was at work from 9am to 9 pm today. RaaaaaaH! Why do I have to shut down and restart the damn server for every minute code change when it should be able to dynamically publish?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: January 21, 2012, 12:39:03 pm »

A whole big batch of rage today. First thing Thursday morning, I start putting bread on the truck, and that idiot from before starts running his mouth about how nobody (but him) knows how to load trucks and begins moving around the bread I had just loaded on. Honestly, if he's gonna think he can do everything better than everyone else, then he can do everything by himself from now on. That left me in a bad mood for the rest of the day, and the day only got worse. Numerous small non-broken-skin cuts on my hands, plus to pain associated with cold + cuts. Then, after working to unload the truck I was on, I get told to unload the other one(normally the people who go out on the truck unloads it themselves).

Then yesterday, I had an appointment with DSS. Five minutes on the way there, I realized I forgot my phone and wallet and had to go back. The night before, my mom was saying stuff about how the forms DSS sent were the wrong ones, and as I read them they looked like they weren't. I realized I forgot my phone when I went to call her to confirm this. Then, it seems she told my stepdad(who was driving me) to go to the DoL office instead of DSS, in another town. I realize this only when we get on the street the DoL office is. Fortunately, we get there not too late, and the wait in line was longer than the wait to be called in. It turns out those were the right forms, my mom just didn't fill it all out. Then I had to wait more than half an hour to be picked up. Went to the police museum on the way back, which was actually pretty cool.
Had to fight the urge to tell everyone telling my Happy Birthday(which was yesterday) to fuck off, though.

And then today, I noticed my stepdad left my bike out in the snow. And as a final rage, myself. Why the fuck did I try to walk/bike through the snow to get to the library?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8510 on: January 21, 2012, 04:15:15 pm »

[removed on request]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:19:38 pm by GlyphGryph »

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8511 on: January 21, 2012, 04:18:18 pm »

There is a general rule to not bring other threads into the Rage thread.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8512 on: January 21, 2012, 04:52:10 pm »

INTERNETS!
Y U NO KEEP WORKING!?
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8513 on: January 22, 2012, 12:35:43 am »

I am going to travel back through time and kill the man who invented clocks that go tick

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: January 22, 2012, 12:38:49 am »

I am going to travel back through time and kill the man who invented clocks that go tick
So what about tock

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8515 on: January 22, 2012, 12:41:32 am »

So what about tock
Those are twice as bad, naturally  :P

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #8516 on: January 22, 2012, 01:46:33 am »

Spent the past 8 hours trying to create a nice line drawing system in Flash's Stage3D. Still doesn't work because I didn't fully take into account the way the various coordinate systems in the rendering pipeline map to one another. Oversimplified version: I was trying to draw a right triangle onto the inside of an arbitrarily scaled sphere while thinking it was a flat surface. Just as a cherry on top, these coordinate conversions all have to be done with AGAL assembly language, the entire dictionary of which is only about 30 opcodes. After 8 hours of this, I think I'm in a table flipping mood. 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:48:54 am by alway »

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8517 on: January 22, 2012, 01:57:09 am »

So what about tock

But I like the tick-tock noise. When I'm sleepy, I like to put my watch nice and close to my ear and just chill... =w=

Though, this is the rage thread. Have to keep the rage flowing. Okay.

dwarves, stop throwing your clothes everywhere because I accidentally told you to replace your clothes with armour that one time why aren't you even wearing your armour anyway holy jesus

and

little siblings shut the fudge up holy crap why do you have to scream the house down at 8 AM every morning
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8518 on: January 22, 2012, 04:36:57 am »

Quote from: Craig Pearson
Multiplayer access to the two co-op maps will go live on the 17th, although you can get in on the 14th if you own Battlefield 3 and you’ve unlocked that game’s online pass. Because that’s a thing you have to do now.

You’ll need Origin to download it,...
Quote from: Craig Pearson
You’ll need Origin to download it,...
Isn't it nice of them to boost Xbox 360 game sales for free.
HATE METER RISING!

EDIT: *Chooses Renegade interrupt* TIME TO PUNCH LITTLE EXECUTIVE MAN!
EDITEDIT: Based on facts, I own a copy of Battlefield 3 for PC. I don't play anymore.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:39:08 am by NobodyPro »

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8519 on: January 22, 2012, 05:46:42 am »

So after seeing TB's video, I've decided to try out Onlive. I'll just start it up and-

Sodding bollocks. I know my internet connection sucks, but I didn't think it sucked that badly.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 3345