Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697452 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #8100 on: December 26, 2011, 08:53:12 pm »

I JUST WANT MY FCKING KNIVES BACK, IS THAT TOO MUCH O ASK OF THESE ASS HOLES?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #8101 on: December 26, 2011, 09:10:03 pm »

Some woman accosted me for money outside of the mall. She saw my expensive car and the bags in my hand and thought she found some easy money. The woman claimed that she recently lost her home. Well, she was wearing a nice coat and had enough cash to go to the mall, so I told her to get a job and left.

Maybe she wanted a sugar daddy? :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #8102 on: December 26, 2011, 10:42:42 pm »

Some woman accosted me for money outside of the mall. She saw my expensive car and the bags in my hand and thought she found some easy money. The woman claimed that she recently lost her home. Well, she was wearing a nice coat and had enough cash to go to the mall, so I told her to get a job and left.

Really? How Randian of you. Whenever people ask me for money I just say no without the insults.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8103 on: December 26, 2011, 11:08:55 pm »

For the most part, I don't carry cash on my person, which makes it difficult to give people money. However, whenever I'm carrying extra cough drops, I try to offer those instead.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8104 on: December 27, 2011, 03:06:58 am »

That reminds me that the grocery store I normally go to has a disproportionate amount of people who beg for money.  I've gotten kind of good at recognizing and avoiding them, but it's not always possible.  I also have a bad case of being sympathetic to them and so tend to give them a few bucks when they ask.

I hate that I'm such a door mat about just about everything, but I suppose parting with a few bucks once every couple of weeks won't kill me.  The only other grocery stores are a much further drive, so I just sort of put up with it.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8105 on: December 27, 2011, 10:09:21 am »

A repository for all relevant information in this shit storm. To be clear, it's this guy's attitude and general lack of intelligence that are driving me to RAEG.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #8106 on: December 27, 2011, 11:24:16 am »

it's 16:24 and I'm tired :<

last time I stay up until half 2 watching early 40's horror films and reading Josef Konrad.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #8107 on: December 27, 2011, 01:30:13 pm »

A repository for all relevant information in this shit storm. To be clear, it's this guy's attitude and general lack of intelligence that are driving me to RAEG.
Then I have good news! In the best case scenario, which is that he's fired, the event will probably trigger him being paid a ridiculous sum of money because that's how companies "get the best talent".

I could be wrong though, since I base this assumption on general trends and not on what I know of this guy or Ocean Marketing (because I currently am unable to research this, due to all search results being flooded with the current shitstorm brewing).
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8108 on: December 27, 2011, 01:49:14 pm »

Just read through some of this stuff. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8109 on: December 27, 2011, 03:43:56 pm »

Struck me that he didn't have as much experience in PR as he claimed. Anyone in PR in the last 10 years know you don't tempt fate by saying the Internet can't hurt you.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8110 on: December 27, 2011, 06:55:13 pm »

My family is doing that thing again.  That thing where they invite their elderly friends over and demand I stay upstairs to chat with them about... what, exactly?  I have virtually nothing in common with them.  And I hate small talk.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8111 on: December 27, 2011, 07:00:32 pm »

Uh okay? Just because you have a nice coat doesn't mean that it's impossible to lose your home. And jobs aren't exactly easy to get nowadays.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8112 on: December 27, 2011, 07:39:00 pm »

Telling homeless people to get a job is like telling starving people to go eat.

...Or eating a party sized bag of pretzels in front of a homeless person.

(Which I might have done once, by accident).

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8113 on: December 27, 2011, 07:51:28 pm »

I recently lost a check with a good amount of money on it from a relative and 10$, I suddenly remember I left them in my god damn pant pockets.

I pulled the tattered remains of the check out of my pocket along with a mostly fine 10$ bill. Goddammit why do I always do stupid shit like this.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8114 on: December 27, 2011, 07:57:29 pm »

My family is doing that thing again.  That thing where they invite their elderly friends over and demand I stay upstairs to chat with them about... what, exactly?  I have virtually nothing in common with them.  And I hate small talk.

You could always start talking about DF. I mean, the worst they will do is kick you out. Hell, you may have some new players. :P

Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 3345