Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695796 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #8025 on: December 19, 2011, 03:15:17 pm »

Literally? I'm curious where you found actual nazis and why no one's being arrested due to the gunfight.

There are a lot of nazi's posting replies in yahoo news comments.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #8026 on: December 19, 2011, 04:20:16 pm »

Literally? I'm curious where you found actual nazis and why no one's being arrested due to the gunfight.

There are a lot of nazi's posting replies in yahoo news comments.

Don't forget the morons.... And the bigots. And the supremacists.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8027 on: December 19, 2011, 04:43:23 pm »

Your. You're.

That is all.
Their, they're, there.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #8028 on: December 19, 2011, 04:44:20 pm »

Your. You're.

That is all.

You and me both. Though instead of rage I have mild amusement and nostalgic feelings.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8030 on: December 20, 2011, 07:35:07 am »

All 3 dogs in my house have a tendency to bark hysterically when my parents leave. Guess what woke me up an hour ago.

I'll also point out that there is no place in my house that you can't hear them. This means I don't sleep if they need to leave early in the morning.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8031 on: December 20, 2011, 12:38:05 pm »

People ask me why I like cats better than dogs.  That is one perhaps the biggest reason.

Reminds me that we used to have a dog we had to keep fenced up because he was stupid and tried to get run over all the time.  He'd try so hard to get out of the fence, he'd get his head stuck in the gate at 3AM and start barking incessantly until somebody got his head out.  5 minutes later he did it again.

He's dead and gone now though, and we all agreed: no more dogs.

Grr...
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8032 on: December 20, 2011, 12:43:40 pm »

People ask me why I like cats better than dogs.  That is one perhaps the biggest reason.

Reminds me that we used to have a dog we had to keep fenced up because he was stupid and tried to get run over all the time.  He'd try so hard to get out of the fence, he'd get his head stuck in the gate at 3AM and start barking incessantly until somebody got his head out.  5 minutes later he did it again.

He's dead and gone now though, and we all agreed: no more dogs.

Grr...
or a: you train the animal, they do learn but it requires you to teach them at a young age, i rather have a dog then the cat as the cat will bail on me first day.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8033 on: December 20, 2011, 12:57:45 pm »

i rather have a dog then the cat as the cat will bail on me first day.

Or a: you train the animal :P
Love, scriver~

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8034 on: December 20, 2011, 12:59:29 pm »

Fair enough, I won't claim I know a thing about training dogs.  He didn't start doing stuff like that until he was like 10 though...

Really the biggest thing I prefer about cats is that they don't really need any training.  Many of them even learn to use the litter box on their own as kittens.

I like dogs, really I do.  They're just such a hassle compared to cats, and my parents' cats are as friendly / loyal as any dog I've ever known.

Anyway, not trying to derail on a dogs vs. cats debate, so something on topic: Sencha, why is your website down?  I really need your API documentation to do my job!  Argh!!
Through pain, I find wisdom.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8035 on: December 21, 2011, 04:54:11 pm »

That reminds me of another point I often hear in favour of dogs and that is that with cats, you have to clean the litterbox~
Every fucking time somebody says that I'm like are you a fucking idiot? You have to clean up dog shit, too, but it's harder because they DON'T use a litterbox~

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8036 on: December 21, 2011, 04:57:51 pm »

Anyone who says that is someone who lets their dog shit all over the place and doesn't bother cleaning it up.
*Hugs*

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8037 on: December 21, 2011, 05:15:21 pm »

Or just train your dog to, you know, not shit everywhere.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #8038 on: December 21, 2011, 05:20:57 pm »

They have to poop somewhere, and city ordinance means you have to follow it and collect the poop wherever it falls. With a cat, you only have 1 location to scoop poop from.

Plus your dog needs your help to poop because it needs to be let out and be leashed and walked. With a cat, you clean up afterwards when you get around to it.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8039 on: December 21, 2011, 05:21:49 pm »

Done, aaand done.

Piss, on the other hand...
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 3345