Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695848 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #8010 on: December 17, 2011, 01:58:35 pm »

Hostile and awkward. Hilarity generally does not ensue around me.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Fictious Lemonade Edition
« Reply #8011 on: December 17, 2011, 02:15:43 pm »

PAYPAL Y U NO CAN READ @?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8012 on: December 17, 2011, 05:41:32 pm »

My expedition leader apparently got caught outside during a goblin ambush, then he took a nap. A goblin walked up and gave him a light poke and then..
Urist McExpeditionleader has been struck down.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8013 on: December 17, 2011, 08:12:02 pm »

PAYPAL Y U NO CAN READ @?
Because paypal is an evil plot to take all of our money.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8014 on: December 18, 2011, 06:39:22 am »

My expedition leader apparently got caught outside during a goblin ambush, then he took a nap. A goblin walked up and gave him a light poke and then..
Urist McExpeditionleader has been struck down.

Normally they explode.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #8016 on: December 19, 2011, 01:30:24 pm »

My acer laptop's keyboard is so shoddy I can't use certain combinations of keys together at the same time in games. Utterly useless for bullet hell games since 2 of the 4 diagonal direction combinations won't work.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8017 on: December 19, 2011, 01:37:39 pm »

My acer laptop's keyboard is so shoddy I can't use certain combinations of keys together at the same time in games. Utterly useless for bullet hell games since 2 of the 4 diagonal direction combinations won't work.
My laptop's keyboard is going as well.  The only real solution I see is plugging an external usb keyboard in and laying it in front of your laptop like some mad whizkid.

Or for games you can get a gamepad because gamepad's are awesome as hell.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8018 on: December 19, 2011, 01:44:29 pm »

Inorite? Fucking 2KRO.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8019 on: December 19, 2011, 01:51:50 pm »

Acer is a cheap brand bro, can't even use the touchpad with the keyboard for gaming.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #8021 on: December 19, 2011, 03:05:57 pm »

I have been trying to figure out how to view my previous posts and replies to yahoo news articles. They took this feature out of yahoo profiles a month or two ago.

I ask questions in yahoo answers and the questions get deleted, sometimes with no trace.

It makes the comments section even more impossible to deal with.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8022 on: December 19, 2011, 03:07:03 pm »

You actually try to do something in yahoo comments?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #8023 on: December 19, 2011, 03:10:23 pm »

You actually try to do something in yahoo comments?

When you have a million Nazi's shooting at you, sometimes its good to let off a little steam and shoot back. I mean that quite literally.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8024 on: December 19, 2011, 03:12:01 pm »

Literally? I'm curious where you found actual nazis and why no one's being arrested due to the gunfight.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 3345