Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693922 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7815 on: December 01, 2011, 12:40:38 pm »

504 forums errors on the forum. RAEG.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7816 on: December 01, 2011, 01:29:29 pm »

Bue everyone knows that fungi are the real undead malevolence given form: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/03/07/tech-zombie-ants-fungus.html
Of course, how could I forget shroombies?

Better than it was this morning.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7817 on: December 01, 2011, 01:56:52 pm »

Bue everyone knows that fungi are the real undead malevolence given form: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/03/07/tech-zombie-ants-fungus.html
Of course, how could I forget shroombies?

Better than it was this morning.
I'm talking about this morning. I just now got on after three hours of uninterrupted fail. (well, that and I gave up and did geneaology work instead)

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7818 on: December 01, 2011, 02:48:28 pm »

League of Legends crashing right at the start of a match.
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

My X-COM UFO Defense LP. Finals Week Hiatus.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7819 on: December 01, 2011, 03:14:45 pm »

Half your team in League of Legends disconnecting right at the start of a match.
Fixed.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7820 on: December 01, 2011, 03:58:23 pm »

Your entire team in League of Legends doing nothing and sitting at spawn right from the start of a match.
Fixed.
My sole leave.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7821 on: December 01, 2011, 05:10:14 pm »

The Attorney General MUST be kidding.

Quote from: ARS Technica
"Holder seemed proud of the new push to educate Americans about the perils of Internet downloads and online prescriptions, and why not? His briefing on the plan probably made it all sound hip and informative. Then came the actually video. "Lurid" doesn't begin to describe the one-minute spot, which begins with two teenagers looking at a pirated DVD on the street and then moves in whiplash-inducing fashion to drugs, gang violence, child labor, and thugs sitting around looking generally evil and counting their phat loot. The video does for "piracy" what "reefer madness" and "hairy palms" did for an older generation's social ills."

"Today, the claims are a bit more modest and focus more on lost jobs than on terrorism and human trafficking, but officials still insist that piracy funds widespread gang and criminal activity. Today's claim may be true, since the new campaign covers all manner of counterfeit clothes, shoes, and drugs in addition to online and DVD piracy. But, as the video above shows, the differences between those forms of counterfeiting are routinely elided—and the differences matter."

Quote from: Media Piracy in Emerging Economies
"We found no evidence of systematic links between media piracy and more serious forms of organized crime, much less terrorism, in any of our country studies."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 05:12:52 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7822 on: December 01, 2011, 05:13:25 pm »

I love the "deal with it" shades on the dog.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7823 on: December 01, 2011, 05:18:31 pm »

You know... I'm pretty sure all this crap does is fuel generational gaps.  Most people below the age of 35 understand that this is total bullshit.  Most people above the age of 45 will see younger people's indifference or disagreement with the message as proof of their delinquency.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7824 on: December 01, 2011, 06:24:34 pm »

But you have to be 35+ to be President.
So there is a 'get of my lawn' problem here, or a lot of uninformedness.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7825 on: December 01, 2011, 07:23:51 pm »

I know this is a double post, but its a rage, so it fits here.

YOUTUBE, STOP TRYING TO LOOK BETTER. YOU LOOK GODDAMN ATROCIOUS RIGHT NOW.
I don't want my new videos to be wedged into a tiny middle collumn, they were perfectly fine having most of the space.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:25:59 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7826 on: December 02, 2011, 01:51:04 pm »

Because of some issue Facebook doesn't let me log in, this prevents me from contacting my friend and checking if he is coming tommorrow or not :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7827 on: December 02, 2011, 04:30:48 pm »

Notice to those raging about the Youtube update: You can return to the old style for the time being by adding /home to the end of youtube.com. Do not click on the youtube logo or you'll have to enter it again. (All credit and glory is to be directed to LarryIHateYou)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7828 on: December 02, 2011, 05:11:45 pm »

My mom just got her new laptop. Radeon 6520 dedicated, AMD quad core CPU, 6GB RAM.

She's only going to use it for email.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:05:54 am by freeformschooler »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7829 on: December 02, 2011, 06:21:36 pm »

Goddamnit, FFs's mom. I could use that better than this laptop and its decent cpu, decent RAM, but intel graphics card.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 3345