Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694327 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7800 on: November 29, 2011, 07:15:05 pm »

Raaaaaaaage thread: [CENSORED] edition?
That would make it sound like it is about the censorship bill. (Which is in itself rageworthy.)
That's what I meant, since MLP is sort of a flame war topic we can just focus on the stupid censorship bill.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7801 on: November 29, 2011, 07:31:44 pm »

While I'd be fine with talking about SOPA/PIPA (yes, its two bills, one from the senate and one from the house o' reps), we already have a thread talking about that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7802 on: November 30, 2011, 12:01:00 am »

MLP itself is fine, I just personally dislike how the fan's are kind of up in your face about the fact they're MLP fans.

Just gets annoying when someone always throws in MLP references in every post.

In case anyone was wondering, no, there will be no MLP sub-text for the thread title :P
But it'd be 20% cooler!

I see what you did there. -_-

In terms of rage, the thing that made me rage the most about that was the number of people talking out their asses about various things that were supposedly posted in the threads to get them locked. But that is in the past now. So then, onward and downward into the flaming bowels of internet censorship? Thread subtitle suggestion: "Rage: Rage is raging rage at the rage"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7803 on: November 30, 2011, 12:27:58 pm »

Goddamn it computer. Stop crashing. Stop randomly restarting. Stop BSODing. Stop suddenly going black, requiring me to turn off the PSU until all the lights die off before turning it back on.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7804 on: November 30, 2011, 12:34:30 pm »

Goddamn it computer. Stop crashing. Stop randomly restarting. Stop BSODing. Stop suddenly going black, requiring me to turn off the PSU until all the lights die off before turning it back on.
Have you cleared out all the dust, made sure everything is connected properly, and tried to tell if your PSU is half-dead or not?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7805 on: November 30, 2011, 01:06:54 pm »

I clean out dust regularly. There certainly shouldn't be any dust on the processor, since I recently had to replace the fan to clean it. The connects should be alright, as well.

As for the power supply, I sure hope not(it cost $100 I don't have), but if it was badly damaged, I would think it wouldn't start at all. It kinda barely supplies enough power as it is.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7806 on: November 30, 2011, 01:13:22 pm »

Could just be you need more power if that one is barely enough.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7807 on: November 30, 2011, 11:37:41 pm »

It could be the power supply, my computer did something very similar, and nothing would fix it until I replaced the power supply.  Try borrowing one from a friend? (If it's a desktop, thus replaceable).  Here's what's probably going on with that power supply: it CAN supply power, but for some reason, it can't supply as much as it used to.  But it doesn't know that, and your computer doesn't know that, so when the computer calls for extra power, the power supply can't give it, so the computer goes blank.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7808 on: December 01, 2011, 03:52:01 am »

TvTrope's fanboy page. It reeks of condescension toward not just stereotypical fanboys, but anyone with strong opinions about shows instead of total apathy.

I left a note in their comment box.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:54:30 am by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7809 on: December 01, 2011, 04:12:25 am »

Just a few days ago I had a very similar problem.  Turns out my motherboard was overheating or something, and replacing it fixed everything.  The sign that pointed me in that direction was the graphics driver continually crashing, so if that's happening you may want to look into that.

I was going to post about it in here, but oddly enough I didn't have a functioning computer at the time.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7810 on: December 01, 2011, 12:00:26 pm »

Getting locked out of the apartment. Note to self: Surgically fasten keys to yourself and your roommate when you go out as you can never rely on the other to carry them with him. *Rage*
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7811 on: December 01, 2011, 12:26:18 pm »

It annoys me that people keep mentioning the factoid "ZOMG! Did you know viruses are not actually alive?".
1: It's not news.
2: It doesn't actually mean anything. Regarding viruses as alive or not is a matter of semantics rather than science proper.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7812 on: December 01, 2011, 12:27:23 pm »

I prefer to classify them as undead malevolence given form.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7813 on: December 01, 2011, 12:35:10 pm »

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7814 on: December 01, 2011, 12:35:59 pm »

Bue everyone knows that fungi are the real undead malevolence given form: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/03/07/tech-zombie-ants-fungus.html
Soaplent green is goblins!
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 3345