Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695294 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7755 on: November 24, 2011, 08:41:08 am »

Hey. Someone must not have read the rules about what this thread is for.

So here it is again.

This is not a thread for debating the personal drama of Bay12 or how posters behave. Do not name names. Do not link controversial Bay12 Threads or posts here so you can make your point about a specific member.

I appreciate it's rage worthy. You're all smart people here. Generalize. Like I just did. Saavy? The fact it may be about someone with a ban so they can't come in here with a retort doesn't really change anything. Forum raeg is bad raeg.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:50:04 am by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7756 on: November 24, 2011, 01:43:41 pm »

Okay, I'll go back and edit what I said. Sorry for any problems.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7757 on: November 25, 2011, 12:51:27 am »

Know what makes me RAEG? Black friday shoppers. Why anyone would spend a couple days camping in a parking lot to save a few bucks, and miss a holiday with family in the meantime, is totally beyond me. Morons.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7758 on: November 25, 2011, 12:59:29 am »

Black Friday is when people get trampled to death over novelty items. It's crap.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7759 on: November 25, 2011, 01:01:08 am »

Know what makes me RAEG? Black friday shoppers. Why anyone would spend a couple days camping in a parking lot to save a few bucks, and miss a holiday with family in the meantime, is totally beyond me. Morons.

Whats the issue? Stores open at like midnight or later around here. Family time lasts to like 10 or 11 I would think. A good hour there to go camp out without issues.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7760 on: November 25, 2011, 02:54:25 am »

People camp for days? I've only ever seen a line anywhere at about 20 minutes before midnight, or in my town's case, 8 AM.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7761 on: November 25, 2011, 09:24:03 am »

People camp for days? I've only ever seen a line anywhere at about 20 minutes before midnight, or in my town's case, 8 AM.

Yes, yes they do. People have been outside our walmart for 4 days now. We're a town of less than 100,000 residents. It's absurd.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7762 on: November 25, 2011, 11:13:02 am »

I'm curious as to the number of people camping outside stores for black friday vs the number of people camping outside for occupy wall street.

We'd see the demographics of what most people care about.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #7763 on: November 25, 2011, 11:19:21 am »

The most hilarious thing about it is that you can get better deals on the internet any time of the year anyway.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7764 on: November 25, 2011, 11:50:09 am »

Yes, yes they do. People have been outside our walmart for 4 days now. We're a town of less than 100,000 residents. It's absurd.

Huh.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7765 on: November 25, 2011, 01:11:36 pm »

On Tuesday, I went to a nearby dollar store to buy a 2-liter of soda, and less than five minutes out from the store, the bag breaks, the soda rolls under my bike's wheels and busts open, and knocks the chain off the gears, leaving me to walk home and be thirsty when I get there.

Next time, I'm making damn sure they double-bag it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7766 on: November 25, 2011, 07:00:32 pm »

since the sound flips the crap out, screws over cutscenes, and lags everything to high heck and back.

Jesus, that game STILL has those problems? I remember bitching about this back when it released...and I had an under-spec processor at the time. Those guys did NOTHING to patch that game, period. And it's made me consider pirating the shiyat out of Prototype 2. People talk about a lack of dev support for games....but nothing compares to the void of official support for Prototype. They put in one patch to fix an issue for PS3 users and never looked back. Luckily for me, it runs like it should on my system now.

As for Black Friday, I got Battlefield 3 for only $30. I consider that a pretty good deal since I didn't think it would get more than a 20% discount until next year. EA must be hhhuuunnnnggrrrry.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7767 on: November 25, 2011, 09:33:51 pm »

So far, I've done 1 out of the 4 pictures I need to do for one of my classes.  Please make it stop, I hate this class so much...

I'm loading up Skyrim and I'M GOING TO MURDER ALL THE THINGS

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #7768 on: November 26, 2011, 05:27:34 pm »

So far, I've done 1 out of the 4 pictures I need to do for one of my classes.  Please make it stop, I hate this class so much...

I'm loading up Skyrim and I'M GOING TO MURDER ALL THE THINGS

Sword them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e55P2XF38O0
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7769 on: November 26, 2011, 06:46:41 pm »

I just spilled a full cup of coffee across my computer desk. Cue 20 minutes of me running around swearing, ruining towels, wiping stuff down, wiping stuff down AGAIN and ruining about 3 towels.
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 3345