Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694372 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7125 on: October 09, 2011, 09:58:18 pm »

Oh hey S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 looks pretty coo-hey wait just a damn minute here!

What's worse than always-on DRM? Why, how about downloading the game in chunks as you're playing through it? Brilliant!
Hold your PC gaming horses!
Not set in stone yet!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7126 on: October 09, 2011, 10:14:15 pm »

GSC is actually a pretty nice bunch of people... I'll be surprised if they do anything very anti-consumer.  They were nice enough to release early builds of their game to the public by popular request.  That's not something many companies would have done.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: October 10, 2011, 01:50:43 pm »

Some idiot freshman brought a gun to school today.

Cue 2 hour lockdown with full patdowns and bag searches for most of the school.

And they found drugs as well.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: October 10, 2011, 04:49:50 pm »

Cue 2 hour lockdown with full patdowns and bag searches for most of the school.

And they found drugs as well.
Well, atleast one good thing came out of that lockdown right? Less druggies running around the school.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: October 10, 2011, 04:56:00 pm »

And less stupid running around the school.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: October 10, 2011, 04:56:39 pm »

Any reason for that or did he just think he was being cool with it?

And less stupid running around the school.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: October 10, 2011, 04:58:02 pm »

I told you that the freshmen get worse every year :) Of course, half of my school is on drugs, and not just bud. Most of the druggies snort prescription pain killers, and there has been reports of both heroin and crack. It's amazing that such a small town could have such big problems.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: October 10, 2011, 04:59:14 pm »

I told you that the freshmen get worse every year :) Of course, half of my school is on drugs, and not just bud. Most of the druggies snort prescription pain killers, and there has been reports of both heroin and crack. It's amazing that such a small town could have such big problems.
In my experience small towns are usually the one's with those sorts of problems, considering i've been to multiple small town schools and they've all had the same problem.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: October 10, 2011, 05:07:22 pm »

My high school had fairly major drug problems, and that was in the absolute middle of nowhere. I guess it sorta makes sense - there's nothing better to do out there.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: October 10, 2011, 05:21:50 pm »

In my experience small towns are usually the one's with those sorts of problems, considering i've been to multiple small town schools and they've all had the same problem.
We had a max of about ten people at my school who did various highly illegal substances. Just about everyone drank though.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: October 10, 2011, 06:02:32 pm »

I'm not one to throw stones about extracurricular activities...but out here in the Meth Heartland, yeah, it's a problem.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #7136 on: October 10, 2011, 06:09:11 pm »

There's a certain school in my area that smells rather heavily of marijuana.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: October 10, 2011, 06:29:27 pm »

There's a certain school in my area that smells rather heavily of marijuana.
Theres a city north of me rank of weed. >_>

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: October 10, 2011, 07:54:19 pm »

Im trying really hard to like my social studies class, but its becoming increasingly difficult. Its not like I don't like the teacher, I like her as a person. I just don't like her teaching style. Its mainly based on lecturing on how we can all do better, and that we are the most talkative class in the school. I wouldn't mind the lectures so much if we didn't have to do such soul crushingly boring assignments, if I have to draw one more map im going to murder somebody. It certainly doesn't help that i've learned what were learning a year ago :/
Welcome to Reality.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: October 10, 2011, 08:31:36 pm »

Small towns generally have little in the way of entertainment, so drugs and sex are popular pastimes. Interesting that these places are often the most adamant about banning them, too.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 3345