Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694357 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7110 on: October 08, 2011, 08:40:52 am »

Steam: screwing with time since forever

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7111 on: October 08, 2011, 08:44:07 am »

Steam: screwing with time since forever
Well, it is from the same people who invented Valve time, after all.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: October 08, 2011, 08:59:10 am »

S'usually the opposite for me.
Tells me a game will take 9 hours, downloads it in 10 minutes.
So you're the one stealing all our connectivity? I KNEW IT!
MoM has all the internets. ALL of them.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: October 08, 2011, 01:24:58 pm »

Fuck migraines. I've had one Wednesday. It's mostly gone, but my eyes still hurt. I'm currently assuming it's from all those damn rotten squash, since I had to do that shit again. Wednesday afternoon, I could barely stand up. Then my manager started giving me shit about it. If I had the strength to, I'd have punched him in his face.
Then the boss was being an even bigger dick than usual. He has said to the effect that the forced "volunteers" from the Department of Labor(such as myself) have no right to any respect from anyone. This pissed off not only us "volunteers", but most of the staff as well, especially with the boss supporting that violent contractor with the hole in his head. Then yesterday he gives a sermon about Matthew 8:21(if you're angry with someone, you're going to hell). He even threw in 8:17, to imply he was right, so that if we disagree with his teachings(which he equates to Jesus' teachings), we're going to hell. Then, a city councilwoman came by, and all the while, he was essentially begging he for donations(saying "we help so many people, but we need this, we need that"). Then he introduces me to her, putting me on the spot, saying how successful the DoL program is with them.

And lastly, last week, I had gotten a bike that my stepdad was fixing. It was barely ridable, no brakes, and the gear was broken. Today, I find that the guy upstairs took it, left it somewhere, and it got stolen. At the same time, my mother decides to inform me that it wasn't my bike, it's my stepdad's bike, and they both get pissed about me being offended by that. They need to die a painful death, they really do.

As for the psychic stuff, see parapsychology. The out there stuff is pretty interesting.
You know, if I kept a record of major deja vu sensations I've felt, plus all the stuff that feels like seeing something before it happens, it might be pretty interesting in that regard as well.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: October 08, 2011, 02:35:34 pm »

I've found sites for it, but many of them involve a lot of mysticism, so unless you happen to be raised around that kind of stuff, it seems pretty unreal. And whenever you post about your boss, I imagine a gigantic penis bossing you around and making you unload rotten squash from a truck. Your boss is a gigantic dick, right? :D 

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7115 on: October 08, 2011, 04:05:14 pm »

Youtube stupidity is making me rage. What makes Youtube such a goddamn moron magnet?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

SlimyMarmot

• Bay Watcher
  • Mucous-y
    • View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: October 09, 2011, 06:53:33 am »

While enjoying a good rage, be sure to keep in mind that this is exactly the reaction WBC wants. Be cautious when giving them attention; I recommend ironic laughter.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7118 on: October 09, 2011, 06:56:19 am »

I have to wonder if that crazy woman is trolling, or just batshit fucking insane.
Beyond cheap laughs as your horde of zealots attack arbitrary targets chosen from the media's flavours of the week, what could anybody have to gain?

SlimyMarmot

• Bay Watcher
  • Mucous-y
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: October 09, 2011, 06:59:33 am »

As always, money. IIRC the Phelps family excels at enraging people and suing them when they go too far.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:01:09 am by SlimyMarmot »

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: October 09, 2011, 07:01:19 am »

Fo serious?
One day it is going to go very baddly for her, and somebody will really go too far.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: October 09, 2011, 07:33:05 am »

I'm more ragey at Assange once again showing he has neither any semblance of journalistic integrity nor any respect for the truth.

Asshole.
Love, scriver~

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: October 09, 2011, 10:20:11 am »

I'm more ragey at Assange once again showing he has neither any semblance of journalistic integrity nor any respect for the truth.

Asshole.
What did he do this time?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: October 09, 2011, 11:09:30 am »

...Assange Tweeted (via the wikileaks account) a link to an image claiming to be the medical records of the deceased, mere minutes after news of Jobs' death. The records show that Jobs had HIV, but the document is clearly a fake seeing as the testing facility SX Check wasn't in business in 2004, the date of the supposed HIV test.
From Max's link.
Love, scriver~

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7124 on: October 09, 2011, 09:56:24 pm »

Oh hey S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 looks pretty coo-hey wait just a damn minute here!

What's worse than always-on DRM? Why, how about downloading the game in chunks as you're playing through it? Brilliant!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 3345