Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694227 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7095 on: October 06, 2011, 01:36:08 pm »

Every department of my old college as well as the FAFSA administration are all incompetent bags of dicks.  And the only reason I'm banging my way into this is so I can "officially" apply to an online school I don't even want to bother with, so they'll stop ringing my phone off the hook.  I don't trust any of them, and I sure as fuck don't want to start racking up student loans, again.

And on top of all that, I'm technically supposed to be working at a job, that I can't decided if I've already given up on or not.  The lack of response from my supervisor certainly suggests I've been given up on.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7096 on: October 06, 2011, 03:01:40 pm »

As for the psychic stuff, see parapsychology. The out there stuff is pretty interesting.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7097 on: October 06, 2011, 03:48:39 pm »

TF2 made me RAAAAGE today. Why? Because of the amount of times I died. I was getting shot 30 seconds after spawning most of the time. And my ping was 150.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7098 on: October 06, 2011, 07:50:35 pm »

If you can't spend five minutes in a dusty room without coughing, then it might be because you are not used to dusty rooms. I happen to be, so stop bitching that my room is so dusty and it can't be good for me because I must spend all night coughing, because I don't! Fuck, I like my room, and if you don't then that is ok because you don't live in it, I do!

Apparently I should lock all my books away in wardrobes and such because they cause dust. What a lame reason.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7099 on: October 06, 2011, 08:14:18 pm »

Books cause dust?  ???
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7100 on: October 06, 2011, 08:20:56 pm »

Apparently, fucked if I know. I have books, and I have dust, therefore there must be a connection, right! Well no, but what ever.
Point is I'm not changing my living habits to suit another persons preferences. I like dark, and dusty, and slightly cluttered. It feels comfortable to me. Nothing makes a room feel more awkward then having it all lit up and bare.

Window curtains are closed, and staying closed.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7101 on: October 06, 2011, 08:23:16 pm »

That is why I hate why my grandma insists on having the cleaner keep coming: My stuff is there for a reason, damnit. stop moving it elsewhere!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7102 on: October 06, 2011, 08:49:04 pm »

That is why I hate why my grandma insists on having the cleaner keep coming: My stuff is there for a reason, damnit. stop moving it elsewhere!
Put a "Please do not clean this room" sign on your door whenever the cleaner is around.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7103 on: October 06, 2011, 08:57:02 pm »

My brother won't pick anything up if I don't let them in, though, and then all my stuff on the floor will get lost in his giant expanding pile of stuff dropped on the floor. (he's in the same room as me)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7104 on: October 06, 2011, 11:21:46 pm »

My brother won't pick anything up if I don't let them in, though, and then all my stuff on the floor will get lost in his giant expanding pile of stuff dropped on the floor. (he's in the same room as me)

Any way to get some kind of divider?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #7105 on: October 07, 2011, 03:32:52 pm »

Time that Steam said a download would take: 4 hours, blahblah minutes.

Time I started downloading: Over 7 hours ago.

Time steam says is left: 3 hours, blahblah minutes.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7106 on: October 07, 2011, 10:48:54 pm »

welcome to steam.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7107 on: October 08, 2011, 04:26:14 am »

S'usually the opposite for me.
Tells me a game will take 9 hours, downloads it in 10 minutes.
*Hugs*

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7108 on: October 08, 2011, 04:58:47 am »

S'usually the opposite for me.
Tells me a game will take 9 hours, downloads it in 10 minutes.
So you're the one stealing all our connectivity? I KNEW IT!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7109 on: October 08, 2011, 05:32:50 am »

The Merchant of Menace never steal, but always deal! It only looks theft to the uniniated. And to the uninvolved. And to the involved. Especially the ones she's dealing with. And their families. And pets. And all the human rights' groups. But that's just because they can't see the brutal beauty of her Artful Bartering. She is the Merchant of Menace, after all, not rainbows and puppies.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 3345