Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694447 times)

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7080 on: October 06, 2011, 01:08:43 am »

I'm going to assume anything with the phrase "Due to the high metabolic nature of autism you will be immune to poison" takes predominance as the offensive thing in question.
I hope someday to live in a world where I can assume that.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7081 on: October 06, 2011, 01:12:49 am »

I'm going to assume anything with the phrase "Due to the high metabolic nature of autism you will be immune to poison" takes predominance as the offensive thing in question.

Almost... sigged... so close.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7082 on: October 06, 2011, 01:21:41 am »

Aww man, so close to unlocking that achievement. Now how am I meant to get those 50 dorf points for the 'Supa big dorfy crown'?

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7083 on: October 06, 2011, 01:26:15 am »

Aww man, so close to unlocking that achievement. Now how am I meant to get those 50 dorf points for the 'Supa big dorfy crown'?
I know what you mean, man, I'm jonesin'. I can't remember the last time I had a fix. I can't even remember the username of the person who first sigged me. But if I could go back in time and stop it... *weeps silent tears for the Scaraban that may have been*
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7084 on: October 06, 2011, 01:31:17 am »

I still remember my first time sigged...

Max White cancels normal thought process: Interrupted by FreakyCheeseMan.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: October 06, 2011, 05:01:01 am »

What's offensive about it, again?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #7086 on: October 06, 2011, 06:57:01 am »

It's a ridiculous statement with no grounding in reality, and it portrays your average autist as some kind of magical space lizard overlord, which is not even remotely true.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7087 on: October 06, 2011, 07:06:06 am »

Plus, anything that involves skin shimmering is highly offensive these days.
Especially when vampires are involved.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: October 06, 2011, 07:10:35 am »

It's a ridiculous statement with no grounding in reality, and it portrays your average autist as some kind of magical space lizard overlord, which is not even remotely true.

And? It's a game with no real basis in reality. Why should I, as an autistic person, even care? Oh no, people don't understand autism, oh no! How incredibly offensive! Oh no!

I assume you sense the sarcasm.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #7089 on: October 06, 2011, 07:12:58 am »

And? It's a game with no real basis in reality. Why should I, as an autistic person, even care? Oh no, people don't understand autism, oh no! How incredibly offensive! Oh no!

I assume you sense the sarcasm.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I thought hard about adding an 'I, for one, welcome our new space lizard overlords', but I decided against it.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7090 on: October 06, 2011, 08:15:55 am »

My mum said that I won't ever be able to sense danger, resulting in me dying or getting horribly mutilated, because I don't believe in psychics.

I'd post this in the WTF thread, but I've heard enough of her bullshit.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7091 on: October 06, 2011, 08:17:16 am »

What?  That's pretty awesome.  I'd believe in psychics just for that.  I will become the esper.  Level 5 esper.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7092 on: October 06, 2011, 08:18:09 am »

What?  That's pretty awesome.  I'd believe in psychics just for that.
Errrm... What?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: October 06, 2011, 10:27:46 am »

I'd prefer if you didn't get mutilated and you would also become immortal!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7094 on: October 06, 2011, 11:49:02 am »

I kept reading that as "physics". That alone was WTF worthy.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 3345