Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695693 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #6915 on: September 28, 2011, 08:35:24 pm »

Also: How the HELL is WH40K a ripoff of Starcraft? Some idiot posted that on a WH40K lore youtube video. Probably heard the words "Space Marine" and went nuts because the only Space Marines he knows of are Starcraft II Space Marines. By that logic:
Starship Troopers is a ripoff of Starcraft,
Halo is a ripoff of Starcraft,
Doom is a ripoff of Starcraft,
The Federation Troopers of the Metroid Universe are a ripoff of Starcraft,
And pretty much any good Sci-Fi game/movie/book is a ripoff of Starcraft.

Now all he needs to do is go meta and say that Starcraft is a ripoff of Starcraft.
Oh god no! You've created a paradox!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #6916 on: September 28, 2011, 09:04:19 pm »

Isn't it obvious? Starcraft ripped off Starcraft 2.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6917 on: September 28, 2011, 09:40:26 pm »

Watching Dr. Who, around the end of Season 2.

Daleks versus Cybermen. Daleks versus Cybermen? Daleks versus Cybermen.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6918 on: September 28, 2011, 09:42:26 pm »

Watching Dr. Who, around the end of Season 2.

Daleks versus Cybermen. Daleks versus Cybermen? Daleks versus Cybermen.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It gets weirder when people from the alternate universe start coming through too.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6919 on: September 28, 2011, 09:42:42 pm »

Season two of the new ones? First David Tennant Series?

It's not War, it's Pest Control.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6920 on: September 28, 2011, 09:43:25 pm »

what's wrong with daleks vs cybermen?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6921 on: September 28, 2011, 09:46:43 pm »

David Tennant made a great Doctor.

Much better than what's-his-name they have now. That guy's just an idiot.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: September 28, 2011, 09:49:57 pm »

Matt Smith's a fine Doctor, he does Doctoring well enough, and he's not being Tennant's Doctor.

If Eccleston had hung on for more than one series, we'd have said Tennant's too nice/happy a Doctor, too.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6923 on: September 28, 2011, 10:04:29 pm »

Eh.

To each his own.

(And Eccleston was a fine Doctor too.)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6924 on: September 28, 2011, 10:06:22 pm »

what's wrong with daleks vs cybermen?
Remember the Horseshitometer, from Homestuck? If you don't it's fine because the name sorta speaks for itself. It's like the horseshitometer is giving off enormous amounts of bullshit.

EDIT: End of the episode: What.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 10:17:45 pm by Heliman »

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6925 on: September 28, 2011, 10:44:02 pm »

Isn't it obvious? Starcraft ripped off Starcraft 2.

Your post about Starcraft is ripping off Starcraft ripping off Starcraft 2 ripping off itself.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: September 28, 2011, 11:22:36 pm »

Okay I have a rather long-winded complaint.
Spoiler: In here (click to show/hide)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #6927 on: September 28, 2011, 11:24:09 pm »

Dad's don't like having their authority questioned by their kids, even if at times it's a pretty rational comparison of what's fair and what's not. Do as I say not as I do, and all that.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: September 29, 2011, 09:47:35 am »

So my bro and I agreed that he would come pick me up for a school thing.  No problems, then on the morning when he's going to pick me up, he calls to ask me to just meet him at his place instead D:<  If I didn't have a problem with driving there, then I would have done it already >_>  Now of course I bet he's going to be mad at me for saying we should stick the plan we agreed on in the first place...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: September 29, 2011, 10:38:05 am »

Dad's don't like having their authority questioned by their kids, even if at times it's a pretty rational comparison of what's fair and what's not. Do as I say not as I do, and all that.
Well, thanks in part to my family being completely dysfunctional the family relationships seem to be like this.

Dad (don't live with) - I'm so proud of you that you're getting educated and aren't doing anything bad so I'm just gonna smoke marijuana in front of you and smoke tobacco and drink but that's okay because I know you're a better person than I.
Stepdad - I don't do anything for you yet you're doing so great in everything.  I'm just happy to have you as my 'son' so I'm gonna go smoke weed in the garage now and also smoke like 2 packs of cigarettes a day but I don't drink but I'm gonna wake you up at night/this morning because I'm gonna argue with your Mom.
Mom - I'm proud of you but I am totally obsessive and miserable so I have panic attacks and take painkillers (that are ontop of the refrigerator I'm not stupid Mom) but don't do that you're a better person than I.  Also you have something in your nose let me attack you with my fingers.
Brother - Hey.
Sister - Brother!
Grandmother - You're living in my house but you're probably the best person here.  I'll drive you to campus sometimes if you want ahahaha also I don't do anything bad for me woah let's have dinner.

Man I've had dinner with my Grandma so much.  :P

I wish my parents were people I can actually look up to.  None of them have much of an education or career so I'm pretty much doing this alone.  My Grandma's late husband did Electrical Engineering but he's not here anymore.

:\  damn family

Maybe having such reckless parents isn't such a good thing.  Sure, you never get any chores and they basically don't care what the hell you're doing, but...they'll go out at all day sometimes and won't get home until 2am-6am and they don't have any real jobs.  The only real way they help me is that they drive me to school.  They didn't pay anything for college either because they literally can't and they can't get a loan for me because their credit sucks so thankfully I have all the grants and scholarships.  All of them.

Plus they fight all the time.  I don't even need to set my alarm clock they woke me up this morning as well...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:39:43 am by ToonyMan »
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 3345