Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692106 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Vector please don't anorexic yourself to death. That would make the sad thread explode.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

If it's any consolation, I went to the photo thread to make sure I would not be talking out of my ass if I were to reassure you about your appearance, and I regret nothing. Sounds to be that you're dealing with that insecurity already, though, so it's probably unnecessary on my part.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector please don't anorexic yourself to death. That would make the sad thread explode.

Don't worry.  I'm okay.  Sort of.

Talking is better than being quiet about it, and trust me, I'm not in a dangerous position at all.  Just a stressful one.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Yeah, you can get pretty damn thin before it becomes really dangerous anyway.
*Hugs*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, you can get pretty damn thin before it becomes really dangerous anyway.

Yeah, I was at the point when I was constantly feeling light-headed (mini-earthquakes all the time and stuff), but it wasn't really dangerous, just annoying.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Thinnest I've ever been was about 50 lbs I think.
I was barely able to walk.
*Hugs*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's 5 pounds over internal organs + skeleton (about 45 lbs).

So... yeah =/

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Well, that was 4 odd years ago.
*Hugs*

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Hmm... lbs? Anybody heard of the metric system?
*Wolfram Alpha*
Whoa... 20kg is not an ok weight. I sure hope your a little better these days.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I'm around 72lbs now.
*Hugs*

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I hate to harp on people's weight on either end of the scale....but yeah. 72 pounds? I hope you're 4 foot something. It's just as hard for some people to gain weight as it is for others to lose it.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

???
33kg Max.
Ooh, that is still on the slender side, but I guess it would depend on yours height.

I weigh 121 lbs, but I don't eat much, never feel hungry you see.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I'm about 5 6
*Hugs*

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

To put it in perspective, I'm 5'11", 160ish pounds and I can still wrap my hand around my own forearm thumb to middle finger.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 3345