Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691115 times)

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

Installing Service Pack 1 caused my input devices to not work, so I tried a repair install. During the process I had to fiddle with the backend of my computer.

The mouse was not plugged in, it was some other USB thing. How did this even happen.
The gnomes from Overlord II, fuck those guys, squeaking and slowing down my game... Carrying off life force and shit... Fuck gnomes...
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

THe brown ones, the red ones, the blue ones, or the green ones?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

All of them. All the gnomes.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

My ear is producing copious amounts of wax.

As it, I left it alone for a few weeks, and suddenly 100% full of wax.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

Really That sounds quite annoying Japa how do you manage to deal with it

Im lucky enough that I dont get earwax I get a little bit of something there a potrusion of sorts that just feels annoying so I tend to scratch it off That does cause some bleeding but is worth it for the better feeling it gives when I do it Anyone had anything like that
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. Not dwell on why people get banned here[...]

No.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Really That sounds quite annoying Japa how do you manage to deal with it

Generally regular cleaning.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

This tilde conversation is STILL going? Jesus~

Anyway, I'm raging because some people decided it would be fun to fuck around with me.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apparently the new law of the land is that I brush my teeth three or more times a day.

Welp.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wish I was able to do that Vector I generally just forget or dont have time Regular cleaning Japa I sometimes have some earwax but not enough to get me to clean them out even once a year just when they seem to get annoying Tildes are a funny thing I believe in technical grammar they are used as approximately equals signs which would be especially useful for not having to do a double tilde sign and one thing I didnt know before Are there any other official uses Im quite interested in grammar partially just because I like it partially because Im learning Latin and Greek Koine Greek in this case which both require a lot of practice into the grammar Is this the case for most people when learning a new language so as to get sentence structure correct Latin is my favourite Mostly because I know more about the grammar but apparently Koine is very similar so learning one helps to learn the other I dont know about that but maybe its true Anyway time to get back to studying for the test
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I see we are amusing ourselves with semi-latinate punctuation standards.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No more of an attempt to find out if it is possible to carry on a conversation without using punctuation in any way I find it is harder to understand but can still be discerned If people who have trouble reading it could tell me that would be appreciated I dont particularly want to confuse or annoy people so if you are annoyed or confused in any way by it please tell me

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

No more of an attempt to find out if it is possible to carry on a conversation without using punctuation in any way I find it is harder to understand but can still be discerned If people who have trouble reading it could tell me that would be appreciated I dont particularly want to confuse or annoy people so if you are annoyed or confused in any way by it please tell me
Nah, it's cool. It makes the paragraph flow together, actually, as to make the whole meaning almost blend into one burst of reading. I wonder...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I might actually do a legitimate experiment into this Maybe adding a word for a question Like the Latin has que might be effective for discerning the meaning

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Apparently the new law of the land is that I brush my teeth three or more times a day.

Welp.
Pretty sure that will do more damage to your teeth than prevent?
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 3345