Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692499 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

You know what's making me rage? People who leave the door open when they go to the toilet, thus making me have to hear it all.

NO. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU TAKE A SHIT. CLOSE THE DOOR YOU ANNOYING FUCK.

My brother tends to do that, even when he's showering.
Makes me wonder if they are just as dumb as people in horror movies are.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Throw things at them. Or, throw something horrifically overpoweringly smelly into the bathroom and wedge the door shut while they're occupied.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Throw things at them. Or, throw something horrifically overpoweringly smelly into the bathroom and wedge the door shut while they're occupied.

I rather not.. in this house I'd have to clean it up myself afterwards.. too much hassle for a lazy person like me.  :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

So, run in while he's in the shower, spray him down with something horrible like animal scent from a hunting kit (or something else suitably noxious,) run out and slam the door behind you.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

My friend does this while we game. He'll go off the skype line and then we can CLEARLY hear him pissing not more than 7 feet away.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

If you're GMing, his next failure means death. This is his penance for making you hear him pee.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is while we're playing FPS and stuff. Still, it's hard to concentrate when someone is figuratively pissing in your ear.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Boot him from the server. Bring down the hammer on his peeing!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Bring down the hammer on his peeing!
That sounds kinda painful...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Which is exactly why I stated it like that.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A good solution is to stick your hand inside the bathroom and shut off the light while he's taking a leak. You may have some clean up to deal with, but then again, so will he. When he gets pissed, heh, just say "hey, that's why you shut the door you goomba."

It's how my brother taught me to LOCK the door when going to bathroom, stupid asshole.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Made a USB Linux thing, didn't really work. The drive was only one gig in size so I suspect the errors that were thrown when installing it on the disk were caused by that. What the he'll may as well buy a new 5 gig one, those are dirt cheap nowadays.

No computer tonight though.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

About 9 hours of virus scanning, including a boot scan. A few were found, but my computer still floods its memory for a few minutes after startup. I believe it's related to Windows update, though, and not neccessarily a virus.

Avast!'s realtime shield is still picking up infected files. Specifically, in temp files created when I try to run Knights of Honor(which then closes). So, either KoH is infected with something, or avast! is picking up a false positive that I can't exclude without excluding all of Windows/Temp(which looks to me a bad idea).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Whenever I removed viruses from a computer my boss always told me to wipe the temp folders clean.  Stuff hides in there apperantly.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

About 9 hours of virus scanning, including a boot scan. A few were found, but my computer still floods its memory for a few minutes after startup. I believe it's related to Windows update, though, and not neccessarily a virus.

Avast!'s realtime shield is still picking up infected files. Specifically, in temp files created when I try to run Knights of Honor(which then closes). So, either KoH is infected with something, or avast! is picking up a false positive that I can't exclude without excluding all of Windows/Temp(which looks to me a bad idea).
Flash drive important files, reformat the hard drive from orbit, it's the only way to be sure?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 3345