Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693420 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Yea I mean why would anybody make such a movie as a cash in on a popular name?  All it would do is cause me to sell my childhood movie nostalgia for the price of a Regal Theaters ticket.
I'll never be able to watch Indiana Jones movies the same way again

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:56:01 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

I assumed it was so that students know there's no way to hide from or escape the wrath of Professor Vector.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

So, we have everyone we think is important in agreement here, now who do we pick to do this for us? Hmm...
How about those guys who barely have any idea how the system we say we need to spy on works! That will work perfectly! But don't tell anyone we picked them!

Sense: they have negative amounts of it. ::) >:(
This made me rage! GRAAAAH!

I do believe I hear the sound of a Low Orbit Ion Cannon charging...

Guess who it's pointed at.

(Not by me, but Anon will probably have something for these people...

And it ain't gift-wrapped ass-kissing.)
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I know I'm a little late to the lockpicking party, but if all else fails, kick the door down. It's never failed me before...except those couple times I bounced off the door...

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blow the lock off of the door.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Re: Where to buy lockpicks

One of my sordid short-term jobs was working clerk at a local head shop (read as: where you buy pot paraphenalia, incense, sex toys, knives and cheap martial arts weaponry.)

The lock pick set I picked up from there was, iirc, a piece they'd had ordered a long time ago but never sold, partly because it stayed buried in the knife case, and partly because they didn't advertise it.

So anyways, any martial arts/head shop/alternative junk shop might have one. Any shop that buys wholesale from redneck survival enthusiast catalogs will have them, or can probably order them for you direct.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 10:19:41 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Blow the lock wall off of the door building.
FTFY.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

FTFY.
Well, doors tend to be weaker than walls, but, if you can manage it, you would win points for style.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

FTFY.
Well, doors tend to be weaker than walls, but, if you can manage it, you would win points for style.
Depends. Drywall is easy, and many people can slip through the gaps between studs. Doesn't help with all walls, of course, and there are doors with weaker hinges.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Re: Where to buy lockpicks

One of my sordid short-term jobs was working clerk at a local head shop (read as: where you buy pot paraphenalia, incense, sex toys, knives and cheap martial arts weaponry.)

The lock pick set I picked up from there was, iirc, a piece they'd had ordered a long time ago but never sold, partly because it stayed buried in the knife case, and partly because they didn't advertise it.

So anyways, any martial arts/head shop/alternative junk shop might have one. Any shop that buys wholesale from redneck survival enthusiast catalogs will have them, or can probably order them for you direct.

Also, pawn shops. They tend not to ask questions.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

one of these works quite nicely and fits into a back pack without ripping holes.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

one of these works quite nicely and fits into a back pack without ripping holes.
I just keep an entire set of power tools in my mini van at all times. I do not nor have I ever worked in construction.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Does that include an air compressor to run your best tools? :P

Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 3345