Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694405 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

I'm not sure it's illegal until it can definitely be proven that it is toxic to humans. I'm pretty sure that fish-killing is ok, given that pretty much everything will end up killing fish. My dad has called some water person to come by by Friday and check things out. Sort of puts an end to a party I'd been working on for three weeks though.

I highly doubt the relevant legal authorities are okay with people dumping toxic gunk wherever they feel like it, especially if it's compromising wetlands or personal property. Any idea what was dumped?
possibly a chemical cleaner or hell even bleach, any strong odors around the waters?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Who knows what he could have dumped.

Until the water person he got analyses it, that is.

How much you wanna bet it's highly basic(pH-wise)?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure it's illegal until it can definitely be proven that it is toxic to humans. I'm pretty sure that fish-killing is ok, given that pretty much everything will end up killing fish. My dad has called some water person to come by by Friday and check things out. Sort of puts an end to a party I'd been working on for three weeks though.

I highly doubt the relevant legal authorities are okay with people dumping toxic gunk wherever they feel like it, especially if it's compromising wetlands or personal property. Any idea what was dumped?
Unless, of course, a well-moneyed corporation does it. ::)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile

Playing as the only medic on our side in TF2. I feel like a single mother trying to manage a house full of children who whine for my attention.  >:(
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

I was writing a post with my ipod and I accidently clicked paste in middle of my message. Turned out the last thing i had copied was a long fanfic and removing it took some time. Mayby there's faster way to remove big piles of text than what I used but I just did it the simple way and holded remove button for few minutes.
How much you must rage for your post to qualify in this thread?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:04:13 pm by Johuotar »
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

If it made you go >< or D:< then it qualifies.
*Hugs*

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

I really, really hate living with other people. Yesterday I walked into my bathroom and instantly saw a piece of shit on the wall. Since no one in the house would admit to shitting on the wall, I had to clean it up.

How the hell does a piece of shit get on the wall?!?!?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe this is one of the things, that are better left unanswered.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Is there a fan in the bathroom? That might explain some.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Is there a fan in the bathroom? That might explain some.
No there isn't, shit hit the fan but not literally.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Playing as the only medic on our side in TF2. I feel like a single mother trying to manage a house full of children who whine for my attention.  >:(

MEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC! *boom*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

MEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC! *boom*
The story of my fucking life.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

WHYYYYYYY DO THE DICEBOTS ATE ME SO MUCH?!?!?!!!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Because the dicebot is secretly my lover!
Welcome to Reality.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Because the dicebot is secretly my lover!
Wait, the Coldsphere radical9 fanclub president is lovers with the DICEBOT?
Why haven't you told me this yet, Bd? I could so use this to explode stuff for shits and giggles! D:
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 3345