Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700929 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

You aren't tired, you're just 24 hour clocked.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

As opposed to 20AM? :P

I am somehow prone to be redundant somehow.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

FUCKING GEORGE R. FUCKING R. MARTIN!!!!

God damn i have never been enraged by a book (or anything i think) this much, motherfucker how the fuck can he do this, god damned asshole, after all that shit, so freaking close, then this shit happens, i don't know if i want to read on anymore.

I mean i still hope that what i read didn't really happen as it seems it did, that she lives, but damn it i feel that if i keep on reading she will end up okay only to be murdered in a worse way ;___;
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Thats the Game of Thrones guy that splits the story into irritating novel-parts, right?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile

Thats the Game of Thrones guy that splits the story into irritating novel-parts, right?
Yes.

FUCKING GEORGE R. FUCKING R. MARTIN!!!!

God damn i have never been enraged by a book (or anything i think) this much, motherfucker how the fuck can he do this, god damned asshole, after all that shit, so freaking close, then this shit happens, i don't know if i want to read on anymore.

I mean i still hope that what i read didn't really happen as it seems it did, that she lives, but damn it i feel that if i keep on reading she will end up okay only to be murdered in a worse way ;___;
Please put the name of the character in spoilers so that I may refresh myself. Read the entire book in two days, and I need to read it again because it's blurring together.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Third book (click to show/hide)

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

A couple in China had three children, whom they sold to play MMOs at internet cafes.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

A couple in China had three children, whom they sold to play MMOs at internet cafes.
I think that was in the WTF thread last week.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Yeah, I saw that. They didn't even think it was illegal, apparently.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread - DAMN IT'S HOT Edition
« Reply #5394 on: August 01, 2011, 02:22:09 am »

I've watched Game of Thrones so far, and I decided to read the books as well. Go to school library, and I can't find it. I ask the librarian, and she says that it was damaged. J_____ G____, a kid who I hate fervently, ripped off the cover before returning it. Now I hate the f______ w______ m_____f______ bastard more than ever.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5395 on: August 01, 2011, 06:22:10 am »

Windows Magnify. I turned it on once, and now the damn thing turns on every time I start the computer. I've tried deleting it, but Windows won't let me, and it won't let me change the permissions to allow me to delete it. In fact, when I tried to change the permissions, a warning popped up asking "You are about to change permissions on a system folder. This can result in unusual access and reduced security. Would you like to continue?". Clicking on yes, another popup came "You do not have permission to change permissions." FUCK YOU, WINDOWS.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #5396 on: August 01, 2011, 06:26:33 am »

I hate when I'm fucking adminstrator and Windows tells me I can't do shit.

But have you disabled the stupid ass protection thingy with Vista and 7? Really helps

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5397 on: August 01, 2011, 06:28:45 am »

User Account Control? Five minutes after installing it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #5398 on: August 01, 2011, 06:29:43 am »

Yeah that, hmph.. Fucking windows :/

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5399 on: August 01, 2011, 07:12:35 am »

Yeah that, hmph.. Fucking windows :/

I have no idea what that is. But can someone tell me how to turn off Firefox asking me to update?
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 3345