Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700341 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Well the problem might actually be the number of mods I have (I have a shit ton.). They sometimes conflict with eachother, but you can get a mod loader to fix that. But I refuse to play Fallout New Vegas without Project Nevada!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

It probably IS mods or some kind of file corruption. New vegas patched to current is... Well very stable honestly.

New vegas really won't crash on you anymore unless it's an earlier pirated version or you just can't admit you broke your install somehow. Or mod conflicts

Oh and the conflict fixer can cause crashes by merging things incorrectly. Sorry.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

I don't know about the computer version, but the console version is very stable. Only stuff like blowing up lots of frag grenades/other explosives can possibly make my copy crash/

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

I don't know about the computer version, but the console version is very stable.

I was running the console version, originally. The game eventually fucked up all of its saves and crashed every 10 minutes.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

I don't know about the computer version, but the console version is very stable.

I was running the console version, originally. The game eventually fucked up all of its saves and crashed every 10 minutes.

Huh. I've only had one corrupted save and that was about four months ago.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

King Arthur the Role-playing Wargame.

Love this game a lot, but god damnit. After playing the first 40% of the game like 5 times, I know what's supposed to happen. Where's Merlin telling me to broker a deal with the Welsh King, so I don't have to invade and face a united Welsh opponent instead of a fractured Welsh countryside. Half of the quests in the game revolve around the plot elements, the triggers for which are either random or concealed behind choices you're supposed to make that, potentially, interfere with the plot elements happening!

The game has come to a stand still except for random quests, and 15 turns later I've researched half the tech tree and could have some of the best units in the game if not for my own sense of pacing. My treasuries and supply depots overfloweth, waiting for the story event that will never, ever arrive.

Blargh. Nothing worse than when a game you like, which says you get to play it your way, does nothing but fall apart on you because of crappy scripting and/or totally wrong assumptions by the devs as to what the players are going to do. Want to get the plot element for the entire western side of Britain started? Why, invade the East without provocation!

Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

COFFEE POT NON-FUNCTIONAL. GOIN' CRAZY, FOLKS.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wean yourself off coffee then, it's probably a good idea.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

In the short-term, though, duct-tape yourself to a wall and arrange with a friend to let you down after a couple days.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

I've just started using Facebook's chat function in earnest, and in four separate conversations I've had to repeat myself twice or three times, or simply send an email instead, to say what I want to. It's almost as though Facebook personnel moderate every message, though the fact that I'm capped probably has a lot to do with it.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

Drink Tea.
Profit.
Two cups of black Assam later and I am all back to normal. And assam is DELICIOUS. Imagine tea, but all malty and warm-tasting. Ausgh it's like drinking a hug.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

It sounds like a wonderful dream... I shall look out for it!

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

DAMMIT FUCK, EVERY SINGLE TIME I MISS THE OFFENSIVE POSTS

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Blaaaargh I wish I could just kill my computer. Seriously, is it too much to ask for, just to work once after power gets cut off or somehing? Because now I had to go through almost 3 days without video games and lots of housework and other shit instead :/

It's barely past 20PM and I'm already tired, that's not good :V

20 PM? Damn my brain is tired too -_-
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 3345