Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698052 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile

You can always reply to any claim like that with, "I am not!" Sure, you'll get awkward looks, but hey, at least you'll get the awkward silence that comes with it. I actually did that today at work.

Worker: "Women are such bimbos sometimes!"
Me: *bass voice+metal growl* "I am not!*
Worker:  :-\ *walks away and says nothing else for the rest of my shift*
That is... Genius. I need to try that sometime.
pfft. I do that online when people make homophobic slurs or something. I'm not gay, nor do I plan on being gay, but a lot of people seem to have issues standing up for themselves, especially in minorities like that, so I take the brunt of the force since I know I can A) shrug it off or B) rebound it into something that makes them look even stupider. Which is pretty easy considering my general intellect and their general lack of such.

Derptard: U FAGGOT LOLOLOLOLOL
Me: Yeah, I am. Glad you managed to notice, your sleuthing skills are unparralleled.
Derptard: ...
Me: (lololol)

I'm not very popular on MMOs. >:D
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

You can always reply to any claim like that with, "I am not!" Sure, you'll get awkward looks, but hey, at least you'll get the awkward silence that comes with it. I actually did that today at work.

pfft. I do that online when people make homophobic slurs or something. I'm not gay, nor do I plan on being gay, but a lot of people seem to have issues standing up for themselves, especially in minorities like that, so I take the brunt of the force since I know I can A) shrug it off or B) rebound it into something that makes them look even stupider. Which is pretty easy considering my general intellect and their general lack of such.

Me: Yeah, I am. Glad you managed to notice, your sleuthing skills are unparralleled.

I always respond to homophobic slurs with: "Was that what you were dreaming last night? Is that why that's on your mind?" Flustered sputtering ensues. ^_____^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll join in the burning bandwagon and say it's fucking hot. Over 100°F today. And my sunglasses broke earlier this morning. Should be easy enough to fix, if somebody has some freaking superglue.

Sadly, that particular thing would almost 100% guarantee me getting fired. My boss is a slightly insane, sexist, homophobic, mostly-conservative Christian, after all.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'll join in the burning bandwagon and say it's fucking hot. Over 100°F today. And my sunglasses broke earlier this morning. Should be easy enough to fix, if somebody has some freaking superglue.

Sadly, that particular thing would almost 100% guarantee me getting fired. My boss is a slightly insane, sexist, homophobic, mostly-conservative Christian, after all.

I'm telling you, dude. Pick up a tape recorder somewhere and get everyone fired and/or thrown in jail. Everyone.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Christian

Christianity is a faith cast like pearls before swine..  :-\

(Yes I am a Christian myself, and I feel pity for your boss for being intolerant.)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

My mouse. I think I raeged on it too hard one day playing BC2 (and it's 7 year old mouse.) Now when I apply too much pressure on the left click during BC2, the signal gets interrupted. Which translates to my gun not firing in those oh so important panic moments. Which leads to more raeg. Which will break my mouse more ><

It's perfectly functional for everything else, but as far as FPS go, it's broke and that's a problem. And it seems like anything that qualifies as a gaming mouse with 4 buttons or more immediately costs $40.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My mouse. I think I raeged on it too hard one day playing BC2 (and it's 7 year old mouse.) Now when I apply too much pressure on the left click during BC2, the signal gets interrupted. Which translates to my gun not firing in those oh so important panic moments. Which leads to more raeg. Which will break my mouse more ><
Mine is doing something annoying like that too, only its starting to rapid-click, so for example, when I try to double-click on a program, it sometimes launches multiple copies of the program. Or when I close a window, it sometimes hits whatever is under the X, running it. I think I saw a decent 5-button the 20-30 range on Newegg once a few days ago.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Terror Attack in Norway Oslo.... ;_; My dear Norway <3..

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Storm raged in and knocked out our power for half the waking day. Power is back on now though instead of at 6 in the morning like my father was afraid of at least.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I talked to my (half) sisters' grandfather yesterday, about the civil war. He's a stupid bigoted fuck,  who really needs to be dumped in the ghetto without any cash to buy the meth that he's probably using.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

I talked to my (half) sisters' grandfather yesterday, about the civil war. He's a stupid bigoted fuck,  who really needs to be dumped in the ghetto without any cash to buy the meth that he's probably using.

Spounds like a case of http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScrewPolitenessImASenior?from=Main.ptitleef829e6819f4.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, it sounds like a case of stupid racist old man who needs to fall into the course during a demolition derby.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Mass Effect is making me rage :/  Got ambushed by some ged (gef? geft? gith? geth, right?) and apparently half of them randomly invented ROCKET LAUNCHERS.  Sure I set the difficulty up a notch to give me a challenge, but what the heck?!  I'm not even allowed to equip rocket launchers.  Even worse, my sniper shots seem to do pretty much nothing against them...

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Mass Effect is making me rage :/  Got ambushed by some ged (gef? geft? gith? geth, right?) and apparently half of them randomly invented ROCKET LAUNCHERS.  Sure I set the difficulty up a notch to give me a challenge, but what the heck?!  I'm not even allowed to equip rocket launchers.  Even worse, my sniper shots seem to do pretty much nothing against them...
Aim for the face-light and you should be able to kill em without too much trouble. Assuming of course it works like ME2.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

It was the Geth Juggernaut in the Noveria facility, wasn't it?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 3345