Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698298 times)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

Arguing with homophobes. For a start, they're always suspiciously hung up on male homosexuality, which is irritating, and they always seem to think that implying I'm gay wins the argument, or alternatively, that I'm arguing about it because I'm gay. And I don't happen to be gay, and besides, why should anyone (apart from some sketchy gay-basher) care if I'm gay or not anyway.

Amusingly for people who tend to bang on about their own liberty, they get confused when I actually begin to defend someone's liberty.

There's one word that'll fit for them: Projection.
I love using that. Often true, too.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally, I just ignore those who like to bash the United States. They are pretty much the opposite side of the same coin as the morons that make us look bad. Bleh
I hate the American idiots just as much as the British ones.

but where I live, we have chavs+gypsies galore. and you do NOT want to be near them, they're like a swarm, weak individually, but in a group, you are fucked, and they go aggro on most people that don't get out of their way/insult them slightly. not all of them are like that thankfully.

I dunno if thats true but it makes me glad that I live in a peaceful area. I don't think I would be able to handle that environment very well without snapping.
My personality profile.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Any forum game I try to join dies. Usually almost immediately.

Hence the quote in my signature....
That quote was more because that game was several months old, not you.
But hey, I've been sigged for something.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The efficiency of the Department of Social Services. My appointment was at 9:00AM. I didn't see a case worker until 12:00PM. The interview was less than 5 minutes long, and I never had a chance to start talking about my current situation. So for now, my situation is no better or worse than it was before.

I also noticed that my mom(who filled out the application papers which did not know existed until we were there) put down that my sister still lives with us, despite the fact she lives with the stepdad's sister and is currently preparing to move to Florida for college(my little sister beat me to college?! >:(), although the case worker made no mention of it. She(the worker) was more concerned concerned that I'm living in the same household as my mother. And even then, it wasn't a major concern.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The efficiency of the Department of Social Services. My appointment was at 9:00AM. I didn't see a case worker until 12:00PM. The interview was less than 5 minutes long, and I never had a chance to start talking about my current situation. So for now, my situation is no better or worse than it was before.

My dad feels your pain. He describes at least 5% of his job as orchestrating agreements, meetings and understandings between idiotic social workers and the homeless.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

EDIT: Mystery of the vanishing post to which I was going to reply.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

EDIT: Mystery of the vanishing post to which I was going to reply.
No mystery, the Moderator Log shows that Toady muted Breadbocks for a week due to Threatening Behavior. I'm still trying to figure out what in the world happened on The Solifuge Livestream to cause this drama, because that's where I'm assuming this is about.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

What was it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Short story, BB was flipping out because Ochita was misusing tildes.
*Hugs*

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Yes.

That is what happened now we can go and forget about this really.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

echonic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was at work and one of my coworkers has the radio on all day on speakers.  He tries to keep it quiet, but I just can't focus on my work listening to people whisper in my ear all day from it.

I go over and try to talk with him, but obviously I'm in a bad mood from the frustration. I thought I was being cool but he said something that set me off...

I threw some of his crap on the ground and walking off cussing. Temper was lost. =(

I'm more mad at me now for losing it than him unfortunately...

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Constantly hearing people say shit like "All Muslims are terrorists" is making me fucking RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEE.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

You can always reply to any claim like that with, "I am not!" Sure, you'll get awkward looks, but hey, at least you'll get the awkward silence that comes with it. I actually did that today at work.

Worker: "Women are such bimbos sometimes!"
Me: *bass voice+metal growl* "I am not!*
Worker:  :-\ *walks away and says nothing else for the rest of my shift*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

You can always reply to any claim like that with, "I am not!" Sure, you'll get awkward looks, but hey, at least you'll get the awkward silence that comes with it. I actually did that today at work.

Worker: "Women are such bimbos sometimes!"
Me: *bass voice+metal growl* "I am not!*
Worker:  :-\ *walks away and says nothing else for the rest of my shift*
That is... Genius. I need to try that sometime.
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 3345