Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698259 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

I have a feeling 75% of those are trolls.
I hate our idiots.
Anyone care to join me on the nationwide tour of Free Vasectomies for the Stupid?
I'll bring the knives hammers, you bring the painkillers  :D

Anyway, those idiots made me rage.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile

I hate our idiots.
Anyone care to join me on the nationwide tour of Free Vasectomies for the Stupid?

We need a way to trick them to come...
Lets just tell them that we give out free tasteless music/media when were done!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hate our idiots.

What are the painkillers for? Recreational use afterwards?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

I hate our idiots.

What are the painkillers for?
Overdosing the patients.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

Arguing with homophobes. For a start, they're always suspiciously hung up on male homosexuality, which is irritating, and they always seem to think that implying I'm gay wins the argument, or alternatively, that I'm arguing about it because I'm gay. And I don't happen to be gay, and besides, why should anyone (apart from some sketchy gay-basher) care if I'm gay or not anyway.

Amusingly for people who tend to bang on about their own liberty, they get confused when I actually begin to defend someone's liberty.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

http://i.imgur.com/ub51D.jpg

"America, FUCK YEAH" indeed :/ And people wonder why I am pleasantly surprised when Americans are NOT fucktarded.

Because there is an equal chance those are all Europeans? Trolling knows no boundaries on the Internet. This ain't nothing about America, it's just the web being the web.

I think I just rage at being included in an all encompassing derogatory statement.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

[Removed] Yup.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:53:26 am by Lysabild »

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you're gay then they can quickly escape from having a real argument and ignore anything you say because you are obviously wrong and biased. Just like that Californian judge! Most of these people are incapable of actual arguments and instead resort to pegging your character/truthiness based on their poorly formed stereotypes.

They might focus on male homosexuality because it's what makes them most uncomfortable, possibly because homophobes have been shown to have plenty of repressed homosexual urges themselves. Old study, but it's always fun to point out.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I am trying so hard not to make the obvious joke, and I'm amazed no one else has grabbed it, but I can resist.

Instead, I'm going to show you the error of your ways by changing the wording of your post.

http://i.imgur.com/ub51D.jpg

"Africa, FUCK YEAH" indeed :/ And people wonder why I am pleasantly surprised when black people are NOT fucktarded.
Because there is an equal chance those are all white people? Trolling knows no boundaries on the Internet. This ain't nothing about race, it's just the web being the web.

Blah blah blah you get the idea, I'm not going through all of that and changing it.

I think I just rage at being included in an all encompassing derogatory statement.

Sorry, I'm perfectly aware that I'm painting a whole race with one brush, but I'm not doing so based on nothing, I'm perfectly aware tons of good black people exist, but the majority of idiocy I have met on the net, came from black people.

While I could definitely just call it chance and think nothing of it, I've really come to the conclusion that I feel better assuming black people are stupid until proven otherwise.

One gets less bothered when people act as you suspect them to, and pleasantly surprised when they don't.

Had this been your post, everyone would've flipped their shit.  Since it's Americans though, you're getting away with minimal reproach.  Painting a large group of people with one brush because you met some fucktards on the internet makes you the fucktard.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:56:36 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arguing with homophobes. For a start, they're always suspiciously hung up on male homosexuality, which is irritating, and they always seem to think that implying I'm gay wins the argument, or alternatively, that I'm arguing about it because I'm gay. And I don't happen to be gay, and besides, why should anyone (apart from some sketchy gay-basher) care if I'm gay or not anyway.

Amusingly for people who tend to bang on about their own liberty, they get confused when I actually begin to defend someone's liberty.

I always like to just cut them right off from that line of thought by implying that they are in the closet. Its funny as hell to watch them freak out but it doesn't win any arguements unfortunately.

As for whats making me rage atm... I found a damn Silverfish and it got away. I hope it dies somehow, the last thing I need to deal with is a infestation of those freakish book destroying insects. I should probably make some traps to capture it.
My personality profile.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

There's one word that'll fit for them: Projection.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

I am trying so hard not to make the obvious joke, and I'm amazed no one else has grabbed it, but I can resist.

Instead, I'm going to show you the error of your ways by changing the wording of your post.

snip

Had this been your post, everyone would've flipped their shit.  Since it's Americans though, you're getting away with minimal reproach.  Painting a large group of people with one brush because you met some fucktards on the internet makes you the fucktard.

[Removed] Not really interested in this fight, also, Vector actually manages to make me feel bad about how bitter America makes me.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:51:36 am by Lysabild »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really wish you wouldn't do that, Lysabild.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

So it's okay to make blanket judgments about millions of people as long as it's based on nationality, because nationality has some degree of influence on your personality?
Shoes...

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally, I just ignore those who like to bash the United States. They are pretty much the opposite side of the same coin as the morons that make us look bad.
My personality profile.
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 3345